What update am I looking to get next?

Home Forums Purchase Program What update am I looking to get next?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #63647
    firmeh89
    Member

    Hello All,

    My current status on web file states lender status Approved with outstanding conditions, and today after speaking with Mortgage Processing Div we updated the possible closing date which fell into the most recent title documents so now my conditions are met, so my question is what are the next steps/updates to the web file that I should look for? And typically how long will it take to get to the next step, the possible closing date we spoke about was jan 15th.

    #63649
    tricey718
    Member

    Have you received your initial CD? You would be waiting for UW CTC and CTC Final. I don’t know about a timeline as I’ve been waiting since 12/13. My close date has come and gone. The lender is wayyyyyy behind schedule.

    #63651
    firmeh89
    Member

    I have not received the initial CD, is that something we get uploaded to the web file @tricey718?

    #63652
    Peapod0609
    Member

    Chances are, you are getting close to that Clear to Close.

    For me, I got that status and then later same day it said “Lender Status: ACA Send to UW – The file is awaiting Bank of America’s underwriter review.” I then got UW: CTC later the same day and then our CTC: Final the next afternoon.

    So updates can come in pretty fast once you get to this stage, sometimes. You should be close, I think you can close by 1/15, even with the holidays, unless something goes wrong! You could be a day or so away from your CTC, potentially.

    #63653
    tricey718
    Member

    Yes @firmeh89 I next received my initial CD uploaded to my webfile.

    #63658
    firmeh89
    Member

    Well I hope it all works out, for all of us, I’m not sure if it’s even possible to close earlier, my contract closing was for early February but thankfully I breezed by the process to get to this point there is no point of waiting till then. I hope they can give me an earlier closing date and work in the file so that I could close on time.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.