July 13, 2012 at 12:17 pm #1681
What is involved with a clear to close?July 13, 2012 at 1:03 pm #1686deachr519Participant
My heart is sick reading all of this. I cannot even begin to wrap my head around it.July 13, 2012 at 3:34 pm #1689
The processing depart is the hold up on the CTC even the closing attorney is offering to help extend the close date once they get a CTC. NACA processing dept has all they need. Still praying in the midst of it all.July 13, 2012 at 3:54 pm #1690
Realtor submitted a request to seller to extend closing, please keep praying for me as I do everyday for all of you.July 13, 2012 at 4:11 pm #1691tawannab76Participant
Any word channon??????July 13, 2012 at 4:20 pm #1692
Not from NACA processing, not yet from seller either I’m praying they accept an extension but I think we should have requested earlier and explained the delay but we don’t know what that is.July 13, 2012 at 5:51 pm #1693
Got a Emil my file is with underwrites right now being reviewed, no response yet from seller on extensionJuly 13, 2012 at 11:35 pm #1700
UW were in file because they asked for a condition that was already addressed. My my file still does not a CTC still word from seller on the extension I’m sure my realtor is advocated. For me and I hope they know this not on me or him but Naca processing dept and the UW it’s not over until the seller says no to the extension because the CTC will mean nothing if I have nothing to close on.July 14, 2012 at 8:08 am #1702
Still no CTC NACA processing just doesn’t careJuly 14, 2012 at 12:16 pm #1704tdrizzoParticipant
If there ever was a post that makes this process discouraging, it has to be this one. It is totally confusing to me why this would happen. I am not ready to deal with this….July 14, 2012 at 12:40 pm #1705
My intent was not to discourage, I have read hundreds and hundreds of post and blogs from the website regarding and in spite of what I read I styled positive and stayed with the process even when I didn’t understand it. But if this deal falls apart because of this my voice will be heard all over the nation. We are supposed to already approved before the bank app process, underwriting with the lender should not be this difficult if we have done all we are supposed to as members and NACA does all it should do as staff. The website says 99% of all loans are approved because all the issues are addressed before a file is submitted to the UW. I have researched UW process and discovered it only takes a matter of hours once the UW has your file in hand 24hours at the most. The new laws with appirsals and GFE are holding up a lot of processes, so once I got through the apprisal nightmare and the seller agreed to price change it should have been communicated to them and me that 5 days would not be long enough to re-disclose the GFE and get a CTC. The closing attorney for NACA said she could get an extension based on the HUD form needing 72 hours before closing if she could have gotten a CTC. Tim believes I am being pressured by the seller but why shouldn’t I be we agreed to a July 13th closing with no contgentcey clause except for the original one on the contract that was regarding the sale price and the apprisal. Homeless and the loss of my escrow money and the house is a lot to ask anyone to just accept. I am praying they CTC Monday and the seller still goes through with the sell I feel helpless but not hopeless.July 14, 2012 at 8:44 pm #1717gimme_my_houseParticipant
Continuing to pray that you get your house, sweetie. God knows what you need and when you need it. When you finally close, I, for one, will send you a housewarming gift, if you don’t mind :-). You have EARNED it.July 14, 2012 at 9:33 pm #1719
God Bless you @gimme_my-house thank you for praying for me and thinking of me. I am holding on to every from God and believing him for my home I can’t allow my mind to think anything differently although it wants me to.July 16, 2012 at 3:34 pm #1756
GOD HAS SPOKEN, let the Chruch say AMEN!!!!. Got a CTC today, a email from NACA processing congratulating me and informing me that a call from BOA was being made to verify employment, a email from the closing attorney telling me a closing date will be Thursday or Friday and I had to fax to her office some papers, a email from my relator with an amendment from the seller with an extenstion to July 20th. A call from the NACA headquarters to answer a few questions than a bell rung and she said be Blessed in my new home settlement papers were being put togather and being forwarded to the closing attorney. I am now waiting on a call from my realtor to do a final walk through and an email from the closing attorney with the final closing date, time and instuctions on closing funds. I will let you know when I have KEYS IN HAND, becuase that is what I worked so hard for. Thank you for your prayers!!!!!! I will update you soon. God BlessJuly 16, 2012 at 4:11 pm #1761cantwaitParticipant
@channon1208 I am so very happy for you! I knew it would work out in the end. Please don’t ask me how..
I’m in my second week of underwriting with a few conditions to meet. I’m not too much in a hurry because my apt lease is not up until feb 2013. I will update you all once I get more info.
Thanks and congrats to channon!!!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.