June 21, 2012 at 10:30 am #1248
got a response from NACA office today everything shows pending due to still waiting on apprasial to come back. So at this point I personally have no condtions I need to be submitting, Prayers still pouring in.June 21, 2012 at 1:41 pm #1251sdanielsParticipant
My bank application was taken on 5/21 and submitted on 5/30 to BOA for underwriting. I received the conditions on 6/4 and HAND was cleared 6/13. All conditions were sent to BOA for clearance on 6/14 and told a 48 hour turn time. Keep in mind my closing date on contract was 6/15. I knew this wasn’t going to happen since everything wasn’t submitted back to the bank until 6/14 but was off from work all week this week and figured as long as we can close Tuesday or Wednesday we would be fine. Well now it is a week later and BOA has yet to clear conditions. I have to be out of my house that I am renting by Sunday since my lease is up and new renters are coming in. We have not had a response and MC keeps telling me he has esculated thru the NACA processor but won’t give me the processor contact information……. I saw 3 pages were uploaded on my file yesterday afternoon but the MC can’t tell me what these are. If we don’t close tomorrow we will be forced to cancel movers, take off additional work, rent a storage and stay @ a hotel with 3 small kids until this is cleared. Nobody seems to care or have a way to push this thru and customer service has really been unprofessional. My MC response to all this was just don’t turn over your keys to the property you are renting until we are cleared. It doesn’t work that way since my lease is up. Builder is riding our butts because we have already missed the contract date. I am an underwriter for a mortgage company and don’t understand this process at all. We would never allow the borrower to be put in this situation and this would be a priority file. Nobody will tell me why the file has not been reviewed or offered to cover the expenses we are incurring for missing the closing dates. I have movers coming at 8AM tomorrow and have to pay them to move our stuff to storage if this isn’t cleared today, I am hopeful but doubtful this will ever happen at this point.June 21, 2012 at 2:47 pm #1252
TTRumble. Could you please help me locate section D in my we file? I also sent you an email directly with my info. Thanks.June 21, 2012 at 10:20 pm #1268
I am day 4 in underwriting and no response from MC. Everything still says pending some of the items are higlighted in white some are not sure what that means. Tim could you help me understanding the pending porcess in my coditions file? The guy who did my bank app did respond today and said still waiting on apprasial how longs does that take. I am 10 days out from closing I am in the same sitution as sdaniels and my was up June 1st but my lannlord is giving until the 10th of July to move unless I sign a new lease for a year, she to has renters ready to move in. I know we can not force the process to go faster but once you get through credit access and do the bank app things should go faster not slower. I just wish the people who are on the other side try to understand what it feels like to be on this side.June 22, 2012 at 10:35 pm #1303pgriffin9166Participant
Had my second phone follow-up today and after 3 long agonizing months I was told I would be submitted to underwriting next week. The weird part about it all my counselor never asked about anything he asked me to get and I very seriously doubt he thoroughly looked over my file so Ill just wait and see what drama comes next week.June 23, 2012 at 11:39 am #1309
@Ttrumble can you answer a question for me? Its been a week my conditions are still pending, I got a response to my emails yesterday and we are still waiting on the appraisal I was told there is a new process and I was just caught in the middle of it. Hopefully It will be back by Wed which will make it 7 days. When I got home yesterday I had a document pakage from BOA with loan documents not sure what if anything I am suppose to do with them. My concern is if the appraisal comes back low. I am buying a foreclosure and its priced “as is” what is the worse case sceniro?June 23, 2012 at 4:12 pm #1312
I will need to review your file to specifically answer your question. Please send me your NACA ID number at the email address below.
Online Operations, NACA
email@example.comJune 23, 2012 at 4:20 pm #1313
@Ttrumble information emailed. Thank you, also my purchase is a Homepath foreclosureJune 23, 2012 at 4:25 pm #1314
@ttrumble I sent you an email with my naca I’d. I can’t see section d and I was submitted to underwriting. Could you please check on my web file?June 23, 2012 at 7:20 pm #1323
I have not received an e-mail that I know of from you. Did you identify yourself by your Forum name when you sent it? Please send the information again at your first convenience.
Online Operations, NACA
firstname.lastname@example.orgJune 23, 2012 at 9:23 pm #1324June 24, 2012 at 2:25 am #1325June 24, 2012 at 3:38 pm #1328June 25, 2012 at 10:17 pm #1349
Day 5 no word from appraisal yet, landlord wants me out or to sign another year lease, no family in GA to move in with temporarily so I’m just stuck right now and I have no tears leftJune 26, 2012 at 12:59 pm #1360
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.