November 13, 2019 at 11:53 am #62161
@Tara585 Mine was sent back to the bank for review as well. I am assuming we will get a final disclosure after this?
Not sure on which parties are involved but definitely send an email with your agent, attorney, as well as the sellers agent, attorney, and maybe the settlement agent on copy as well to confirm the times work with everyone.
Send an email with all parties on copy and ask if everyone can agree on that timeframe.November 13, 2019 at 11:54 am #621622BLESSEDMemberNovember 13, 2019 at 12:14 pm #62163November 13, 2019 at 12:15 pm #62164vero217Member
We received UW CTC this morning and less than an hour later got final CTC, we are so close. The escalation department has been so great in the last few days. The bank really has been the delay but hopefully we can get a date soon!November 13, 2019 at 12:24 pm #62165Tara585Member
@Peapod0609 and 2Blessed, yes Im in the Rochester, NY office. We are all soooo close. 2Blessed Im so happy for you!!!November 13, 2019 at 1:40 pm #62166November 13, 2019 at 1:42 pm #62167
Glad to hear you all are so close. Congratulations! I sent a post on Nov 8th congratulating you all, but my post was removed or was not added to this thread. Apart from congratulating and providing my update, I mentioned TTrumble asking for his thoughts. Not sure why my post has disappeared.
Anyways my update: My status hasn’t changed since 10/29 “ACA-BAC Follow up”. Got initial CD on 11/01 but no status change. File escalated on 11/06, no update from lender. Original closing was on 11/08, it just came and went and no body seems to care about it. Mortgage keeps saying they have no update and asked to email director who didn’t respond to my email or call on Nov 8th. Yesterday, my agent worked with the seller to get an extension until 11/15 but they are threatening that they will not sign a second extension, will take the home off of the market and remain in the home until next season and will in fact seriously consider possible redress through the EMD due to the Buyers failure to perform. This morning my realtor has emailed everyone he knows from mortgage, escalations, closing departments and the CEO Bruce Marks himself. The director of mortgage escalated my file this morning with lender and we are still waiting for an update. Fingers crossed.November 13, 2019 at 1:56 pm #62168
@vero217 glad to hear that! Hope you get your keys soon, you have the CTC Final so it is only a matter of time now.
@Vasumo my goodness, that is terrible. Even with all of that escalation, they still can’t figure things out? That is crazy. The bank has seriously dropped the ball on your file, it appears.
Also I did notice that you posted a few days ago but I couldn’t see it. It said you had the most recent reply, but there was nothing there. This has happened to me multiple times, it usually happens after I edit a reply more than once. It just makes it disappear for some reason.November 13, 2019 at 2:06 pm #62169November 13, 2019 at 2:25 pm #62170vero217Member
@vasumo not sure if this will help at this point but I was calling Mortgage everyday twice a day for updates. If you are able to contact escalations directly they may be able to assist but it sounds like it has been escalated several times already. Being a “polite pest” as people call it sometimes helps. I hope it works out for you soon!
Thank you everybodyNovember 13, 2019 at 2:38 pm #62171
@Peapod0609 ok, that may be the case what happened with my post on Nov 8th on this thread. I edited it once after I posted. I saw my name as last edited but my post was not visible. I thought the post being moderated by someone as I probably mentioned tim trumble for the first time and thought all posts mentioning him may be moderated as he is online coordinator. May be not. If it is as u suggested that the edited posts are disappearing then that is something for the admins to look into. Let me see if I can mention @TTrumble without losing the post this time. 😛
@leolish – Thank you.
What I don’t understand with my file is how fast I got my initial CD only 2 days after my commitment letter and then not sure what is stopping the lender from moving on after that.November 13, 2019 at 3:11 pm #62172
@vero217 Yes, I have been calling them twice a day for over a week now. The director of escalations has emailed me back yesterday saying “It is inexcusable that you are waiting so long and forwarded your email to the entire team of Bank of America responsible for your loan. Please expect immediate and frequent updates going forward”. Well hopefully this gets things moving ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. will find out.November 13, 2019 at 3:11 pm #62173
Yeah, I definitely think it is the editing thing. If I edit a post more than once or twice it always disappears!
How I got around that last time was to copy and paste the post but edit one thing. I think I put a space in the reply and it didn’t register it as a duplicate reply so it let me post it lol.
I really do hope they can fast track your file though @Vasumo. I would try to get people on the phone if you haven’t already as opposed to email at this point, as I am sure the directors have a million emails a day to go through. Member services gave me the cell phone number of the regional director and he picked up when I called him and we got our situation rectified that day.
*EDIT* Just saw your reply, I hope that kicks the bank into high gear! It really is inexcusable at how delayed this has been for you.
November 14, 2019 at 2:16 pm #62186Tara585Member
- This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Peapod0609.
@Peapod0609, have you heard anything regarding your closing? To my knowledge Im still scheduled for the 18th but I havent gotten my final dislosure yet. Im get nervous. I dont want to be held up after I got my Final-CTC on the 4th. And its already the 14th.November 14, 2019 at 2:56 pm #62187
@Tara585 I am supposed to close tomorrow morning at 11 and still don’t have my final disclosure yet either. I am about to make a few phone calls to get some clarity on this.
According to my closing coordinator we were waiting on some stuff from the sellers attorney. Hopefully that all gets squared away. I really do not want to delay closing any further!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.