April 17, 2020 at 9:04 pm #67088
@plharris, anything yet?
We got two more conditions today. One was for an LOE we sent before and the other was a new one, but we sent what was requested today. The conditions haven’t disappeared yet, so it’s still just sitting there.April 17, 2020 at 9:22 pm #67090
@nelsont Yes I did say sense of urgency. I am a loan processor been doing it for over 20 years and we have to have a sense of urgency regardless of how many it in the office. We are working from home as we speak and still have borrowers that is wanting to close on there mortgage regardless. The lack of communication is the issue no matter how many people are in the office.April 21, 2020 at 9:25 pm #67186
@plharris, just checking on you too.
Our conditions haven’t moved yet. It’s been sitting since last week. Hope we hear something this week.
Our realtor mentioned another bank was having delays processing mortgage loans because they had to pull people to work on small business loans. I wonder if BOA is having a similar issue?April 21, 2020 at 10:05 pm #67187
@djcwill09 – I got a CTC today and closing date is Thursday 04/23 after calling and emailing everybody. It finally got done.
Mine loan sat for a week with no conditions needed. I hope you get a CTC this week.April 21, 2020 at 10:41 pm #67191
@plharris Congratulations on getting the CTC. Come back and let us know how closing went.
We’ve been emailing and calling too. Just have to wait and see if we’re next in line. I’m hoping we don’t go into May or the next quarter. Thankfully the builder is waiving the late fees this month. Hope they continue that gracefulness if we go into May or beyond.April 21, 2020 at 10:49 pm #67192
@djcwill09 – I will definitely let you know how the closing go. Keep calling and emailing I did it for a whole week and called everybody. Only people I didn’t call was BofA. That is awesome the builder is not charging late fees. I know my builder was telling me that they are not charging fees because of the pandemic that is going so they are being a little lenient with it. I didn’t get charged any late fees or extension fees for the 2 extensions I got, or the late closing date since I didn’t close on time.
I hope you get a CTC this week.April 22, 2020 at 12:08 pm #67219
@plharris who did you contact regarding escalation of your file? Ours is I same situation as yours all conditions clear and just no word from anybody for two weeks. We have missed 3 extended closing dates already.April 22, 2020 at 1:13 pm #67225
@marvb – I called Mortgage Department: 714-822-6222 and ask them to escalate my file. If it says they will transfer you to member services hang up and call call back until you get someone. That is what I did until I got someone on the phone to help me. Keep me posted if you get any help.April 22, 2020 at 1:25 pm #67226
We’ve only been able to get through to the mortgage department only once and it wasn’t anything they can do (at the time all our conditions were addressed) and that our file is with the UW. Our file was escalated March 24th.
When we spoke with member services, a rep told me the mortgage dept were no longer taking calls. Let me know if you get someone in that department.April 22, 2020 at 1:34 pm #67227
@djcwill09 @plharris member services told me same thing they aren’t taking calls been calling all morning. I’m confused to the inconsistencies a friend of mine closed last week with Naca without any issues. Mortgage department emailed us saying they are waiting on the lender which we have been in same spot for 3 weeks.April 22, 2020 at 1:48 pm #67228April 22, 2020 at 1:54 pm #67229
@plharris @marvb That’s who I spoke with and at the time, he said he was the only one answering calls. That was a couple of weeks ago. He could’ve been taken off the phone if he was getting overwhelmed. He had a great attitude though. Just not sure how to help ourselves at this point in time. We’ve exhausted our options.April 27, 2020 at 8:43 am #67361April 27, 2020 at 9:12 am #67362
@marvb, still waiting. Last Friday, was contacted by a mortgage rep to sign an appraisal waiver. Maybe she was our closing coordinator? We were rushing to print the waiver and confirm what our next steps were, that I forgot to ask if she’s our POC going forward. The appraiser had the incorrect seller name on the appraisal, but it was changed per the client’s request which might have been BOA. There was a mix up on who the seller is because our builder bought land from another builder. The waiver gives permission to not hold up the closing process waiting to receive a corrected appraisal.
We also was asked for an updated rental verification form. Thankfully someone was in the management office Friday for our building as they have stopped coming to work and are not answering their phones.
And now we’re waiting for UW review again.
What about you?April 27, 2020 at 9:53 am #67364
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.