March 31, 2020 at 11:28 pm #66657
I’ve been on the nightmare of a journey to close. .y appraidal took 3wks to do after escalations. Supposed the appraiser had my number and not the seller but i didnt receive any calls. I got my commitment letter 3/24 and my initial closing discloure 3/26. And now nothing. All communication has gone dark. How long until i get a closing date? My ICD had 4/2 as a cloaing date but I see thats not happening in 2 days. Is this normal? My file has been going on for 2 months with minimal conditions and still this is going on.
@ttrimbleMarch 31, 2020 at 11:37 pm #66658BakerTheBakerMember
Why do you believe you aren’t closing in 2 days if everything is done? It’s been said many times on this forum that final CTC doesn’t come until the night before, or in one case, the morning-of. Are there more steps in your process, or is that all you’re waiting for?March 31, 2020 at 11:41 pm #66659April 1, 2020 at 10:27 am #66661TTrumbleMember
First off, it should almost go without saying but NOTHING is normal right now. As such, the mantra of “patience and persistence” is more important than ever right now.
Your message actually gives me very little to work with. Please email me with your name, NACA ID number and Forum screen name and I will take at look at the file for you. I suspect though that the wheels are turning and things aren’t as bad as you seem to be thinking.
Online Operations, NACA
email@example.comApril 1, 2020 at 12:22 pm #66669
@TTrumble ive sent you the email, and i want to add that I haven’t been appointed a cloaing coordinator either and I dont know how to get in contact with my BOA underwriter…if thats even an option.
ThanksApril 1, 2020 at 3:27 pm #66677April 2, 2020 at 2:30 pm #66701KHURTParticipant
I am having issues as well. My closing date was supposed to be back in Feb.
The seller backed out of the contract the beginning of March and gave me my earnest money back. Once the corona outback got bad they called me back. Now my closing date is supposed to be 04/06/2020. I rec’d an initial disclosure on 03/30/2020 but nothing since then. I am worried that this isn’t going to happen on Monday and I lose this house again. I am really frustrated and stressed, especially with all that’s going on.April 3, 2020 at 3:17 pm #66727
The seller has extended my contract until the 8th of April which is next Wednesday and that is the last extension they will give me. This is a new construction. I have not received a closing coordinator, CTC or final closing disclosure. My LC is MIA no response. The final appraisal was done Monday and that is all they needed. Still nothing. Can you check on this?April 3, 2020 at 7:52 pm #66740April 3, 2020 at 11:25 pm #66750
We’re waiting right along with you guys. I got an update that our file had a condition (we never saw it) but NACA cleared it and sent it back to the bank. So our clock starts again today. Here’s to hoping there’s major moves next week.April 10, 2020 at 3:16 pm #66910April 10, 2020 at 4:23 pm #66911
This is so frustrating BOFA does not have a sense of urgency at all. @KB7571 and @djwill09April 10, 2020 at 4:37 pm #66912
Our MC called us yesterday to verbally tell us she requested the file get escalated and the bank has all it needs. But nothing changed on our file today and it’s close to 5pm where I’m at. I don’t think anything happens on the weekend, so we’re waiting again for next week to see if there’s any movement.
I’m hoping the builder will continue to be patient. They said they won’t charge us for next week, but if it goes past next week, then we’ll need to have another discussion about them waiving the late settlement aka carry fees.April 10, 2020 at 4:55 pm #66913NelsontMember
Sense of urgency…imagine you are in a department of say 10 people and have 100000 members to review. Now let’s imagine you want to increase your staffing in order to alleviate the pressure on your department. How many currently certified, qualified and experienced, not right out of college mortgage underwriters exist in the country? Then how many of them are willing to relocate to Texas or NC to make a lateral career move with little or no room for advancement without moving out of the naca group and where the typical salaries are lower than where most bank HQs are located? That’s not exactly the situation but pretty much what boa is dealing with.April 10, 2020 at 4:57 pm #66914
I have no conditions either they have everything my closing date was supposed to be yesterday and I was told that they would not give me another extension so I am not sure if I still can get the property or not. So I guess I will see what happens next week. It is 4pm my time the lack of communication is what bothers me just communicate and maybe a lot will get done.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.