December 27, 2019 at 9:11 am #63681cstar89Participant
@NewYorkSpirit it was super fast. I spent 2 hours driving each way and was only in the office for 40 mins lol.
The rep from the title company was nice, I worked in mortgage banking before so he didnt have to give an in depth explanation of every doc. I made sure the numbers and terms were right and just kept signing until I was done. My MC only popped in for a sec to say congrats, I could tell she was genuinely happy to see me close, not sure if its because I bothered her daily about my file or just because she loves to see clients close hahahaha.
As soon as I got back to my city I had a celebratory lunch and my agent met me at the house with my keys, what a great feeling that was. All in all, I wouldn’t do anything different. I was frustrated during the process but the moment you get the keys its all worth it.
@tylocs They haven’t forgotten about you. Trust me I thought the same thing. Everyone under the sun escalated my file. I knew the MP dept by name and swear they all hated hearing my voice by the end but it worked out. Its hard but just remember your why, my why was my 8 year old son who fell in love with the house and the amazing interest rate. This is why I chose not to leave for what I thought was a more responsive lender. Trust me when I say they are working on your file behind the scenes and when they get back around to your file it will happen FAST.December 27, 2019 at 9:15 am #63682
I am happy to read your happy ending. Congratulations!!! I will try to hold on as long as I can. Thank youDecember 27, 2019 at 10:46 am #63685tricey718Member
No movement over here either. My second extension expires today. And my lease is up in a few days. This is very frustratingDecember 27, 2019 at 11:30 am #63686
I know. I’m trying so hard to take @newyorkspirit advice and hold on. We’re you able to get an extension on your lease? It looks like I will have to go to my rental office to see what we can do. Have you talked to your real estate agent about getting another extension? I’m hoping the seller is willing to wait it out with you, rather than putting the house back on the market and waiting for another offer. Maybe your real estate agent can talk to the sellers agent and explain the back to back holidays and the lender back up, if your agent hasn’t already. I really hope things work out for you and me. I sent up a prayer for you.December 27, 2019 at 12:57 pm #63694
My newest update is the lender is asking for the same condition that I submitted almost 2 weeks ago. I can’t believe this!!December 27, 2019 at 1:08 pm #63698NelsontMember
This is common. Don’t fret. You got this.December 27, 2019 at 1:12 pm #63699
It also means that, at least, they are working on your file. It is a good sign. And it is easy to send them what you already have. Good luck!December 27, 2019 at 1:19 pm #63702
I’m holding back tears. It would help if my MC would reply to my email confirming receipt. Thank you for the support.December 27, 2019 at 1:24 pm #63703
I would call the Processing Department to make sure they received the info you sent to address the condition. Ask if it is in your file now. They are very good and helpful.December 27, 2019 at 1:29 pm #63705
I can’t get through to Mortgage processing. I tried calling them all day yesterday with no luck, and the same thing today. I will keep trying.December 27, 2019 at 1:47 pm #63707
I spent almost 1.5 hours calling them and got lucky to reach them. Keep calling. I know it is possible.December 27, 2019 at 2:45 pm #63710cstar89Participant
@tylocs sometimes we forget how small this group is honestly, MP is a newly formed team and there are only three of them. Again, I know this doesn’t change your situation but they are there in the office and you will get through to them! I typically called around 4pm EST and was able to get through.December 27, 2019 at 2:54 pm #637112BLESSEDMember
@Tylocs I have been following what is going on and all I can say is hold on! Your jingle jingle with your keys is coming soon. Tie up all loose ends, pack you things and get ready to move. There have abeen many members, such as yourself, that have been in that same waiting situation. Hold on and I am praying for you!December 27, 2019 at 3:30 pm #63714
Thank you for the prayers, I am trying to hold on.December 27, 2019 at 3:34 pm #63715tricey718Member
Well good news/bad news.
A new condition popped up on my file for NACA underwriter to complete. “Final Review Title/ APN Legal Description Updated Legal Portal & Upload Final 1008”
From my understanding that means I’m close to UW CTC. Unfortunately the underwriter is not in the office until Monday
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.