December 19, 2019 at 9:18 am #63403
I really hope so. I am so stressed out but I can’t give up. Thank God I have all, you guys. You make me feel a little bit better with all your positive energy. Stay in touch, please.December 19, 2019 at 9:34 am #63406December 19, 2019 at 9:53 am #63407
@liubov1989 no point in stressing, you can only control so much. If you’ve checked the portal, called MP, and talked to your MC for the day you have done all you can do. Say a prayer and focus on the happier things 😀December 19, 2019 at 1:49 pm #63425
I received 3 phantom emails today from NACA. I was hopeful they were the CTC but when I opened the 1st one it said lender condition. I signed into the portal there was nothing there, called MP and G said it was a mistake, he tested something in the system and I got another one. I was hopeful the bank was at least reviewing my file but he said there were no updates and no new conditions as of today.
I’m kind of disappointed, I at least wanted to know BOA was reviewing it that way I would feel closer to the CTC. My extension is up tomorrow, we’re going to have to go back to the seller. Say a prayer guys 😀December 19, 2019 at 1:55 pm #63428
I too get excited when I see a post from my fellow patientlywaitingforanupdaters. LoL.
Still no update, I contacted MP and got the contact for the Regional Director. I left a message and emailed my MC informing the same.
Now I stalk/wait!December 19, 2019 at 1:59 pm #63429
What the Regional Director can do? I can believe none of us getting the paperwork.December 19, 2019 at 2:07 pm #63430
I was hoping he could help retrieve a response from the lender. I asked MP what comes after escalation and he said I could reach out to the Director.
My MC said I need to give the lender time to respond as my file was escalated yesterday. This is the third escalation, so I don’t know what to expect at this point. My contract extension expires tomorrow so I’m trying to remain optimistic.December 19, 2019 at 2:14 pm #63431
@tricey718 But the problem is they didn’t respond in time. I had my 3d escalation yesterday, plus my last condition has been addressed and cleaned almost 72 hours ago. So, technically, I should receive some response by the end of today.
Did anybody try to call the BofA directly? Are we allowed to do so?December 19, 2019 at 2:18 pm #63432NewYorkSpiritMemberDecember 19, 2019 at 2:18 pm #63433
@liubov1989 BOA will not talk to you directly, our files are with a specialized group and only they can access them. If you call BOA they will point you back to NACA unfortunately.December 19, 2019 at 2:18 pm #63434
@Liubov1989 We arent allowed to contact the bank directly.
Friday will make a week since Ive received communication from the Bank. I know if this goes into next week, it will only get further backlogged with Christmas delays. I would imagine they are short staffed and overworked now.December 19, 2019 at 2:24 pm #63435
@NewYorkSpirit I got my initial CD on the 13th (issued the 12th) with a closing date of today the 19th
Good to hear you’ve received your CD.December 19, 2019 at 2:24 pm #63436
Yay @newyorkspirit! I got mine in my webfile Monday, it just popped up, no email…. is your status “ACA send to BOA?”
I think they use generic dates on the CD…not sure what the logic is, my close per contract was 12/10 and since they issued it on 12/16 they had to change the date lol
12/27 is before the end of the month it can happen! I’m hopeful for you.December 19, 2019 at 2:33 pm #63437NewYorkSpiritMemberDecember 19, 2019 at 2:47 pm #63438
@tricey718 who is your regional director? I reached out to mine via email and phone and she is yet to respond.
Hopefully that works out better for you!
One way or another I hope they issue your CTC SOON!
@newyorkspirit at least it means the file is being looked at…I’m going for the glass is half full perspective
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.