December 13, 2019 at 9:42 am #63187
Anyone have any idea of just how far behind Bank of America is on processing? My file has been escalated twice, I’ve missed my closing and BOA won’t respond to my MC. I pretty much know everyone in Mortgage Processing by name and they don’t have any updates.
Conditions were given 11/22
Conditions were addressed 11/26
I was issued my commitment letter 11/22 but have not received a closing disclosure….everyone says wait but the file hasn’t moved in three weeks. At what point is waiting not enough? They claim Thanksgiving put them behind, I’m afraid to see what happens with Christmas.
I’ve contacted the regional and national directors none of which have been responsive.
Feel free to share advice below 🙂December 13, 2019 at 10:03 am #63188December 13, 2019 at 10:26 am #63189
@nelsont I emailed him! Hopefully he can….I’m truly trying to understand this process.December 13, 2019 at 12:14 pm #63191
@cstar89 I just received my initial CD today. My commitment letter was issued on 12/5. 12/6-12/13 was radio silence. I would imagine it should be coming soon.December 13, 2019 at 4:52 pm #63193
@tricey718 I can’t for the life of me figure out how they process work
Our apps were done at the same time, or I may have completed it a day sooner. I received conditions before you and addressed them immediately, your conditions came later and now you have a CD. I feel like someone dropped the ball….
December 13, 2019 at 4:58 pm #63195NelsontMember
- This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by cstar89.
My guess is either someone dropped the ball or they are going in order of contract closing dates.December 13, 2019 at 5:17 pm #63196
@nelsont I thought that too but I think my closing was 1st, I don’t think theirs has passed yet.
I just want to be able to follow up with someone responsive. 🙁December 13, 2019 at 5:37 pm #63197
Mine was 12/16 on the contract and the initial CD has 12/19. I hope it happens by then because we extended until 12/20
I dont get it either. I guess it depends on who is working on your file. I know my file was escalated twice but so was yours.December 13, 2019 at 5:38 pm #63198December 13, 2019 at 6:08 pm #632002BLESSEDMember
@tricey718 and cstar89 please hang in there. It will happen for the both of you really soon.
God Bless, try to rest this weekend and trust the process. It may sound cliche but I have read so many other stories and they all practically sound the same but as I continue to read on, I later see where they have closed on their NACA homes.
December 13, 2019 at 6:25 pm #63202jprime1609Member
- This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by 2BLESSED.
@cstar89 is your real estate agent a NACA agent? Between him and my MC, they have been able to push things along for me. My contract close date is/ was 12/11. I had conditions 12/12 that I addressed the same day. Now my file says there is a commitment letter available but I don’t have it yet/ can’t see it. I just want to be done before the new year. Hang in there!December 13, 2019 at 7:25 pm #63203
@2blessed I know Im praying I can rest….I have worn everyone out this week lol. I prayed and decided not to call mortgage processing today. I know all the reps by name and they needed a break. I shall resume calling Monday morning. Just whisper a prayer for me over the weekend 😀
@jprime1609 she is not but her and my MC have been very helpful during the process. My conditions were addressed some time ago Im just “patiently” waiting at this point. The issue is I am type A and very detail oriented so I don’t deal well in gray or ambiguous situations. I need answers…..so when someone says they don’t have answers my mind literally runs through 50 scenarios and comes up with its own thing. I really just want to have a close date so I can schedule everything I need to move (cleaners, painters, movers etc.) I have an 8 year old and we made a decision to put the tree up in the new house soooooo this is an issue for me as Im now 3 days past schedule. We were not supposed to spend this Christmas in an apt. All that to say, whisper a prayer for me…Ill surely do the same 😀December 14, 2019 at 12:34 am #63206
@cstar89 and I totally understand but Im confident you will here something on Monday.December 16, 2019 at 8:54 am #63224Liubov1989Member
@cstar89 You are not alone. I just like @tricey718 submitted the Bank app on 11/15/2019, all conditions have been cleared on 12/7/2019 and the commitment letter dated 12/5/2019. I still didn’t get any updates, my realtor told me to do everything I could to get the Initial disclosure since we need to change the closing date (originally it is 12/18/2019).
So, I called the Mortgage department last Friday and was told that the new closing date has been requested by them some time ago and I should receive the Initial disclosure this week. Hopefully, today or tomorrow, since we need to change the closing date. This was the first time I was told they requested the new closing date from the Bank, other representatives were telling me “Just wait, wait, wait, no updates”. So I believe you should receive it this week too cuz our timeline is similar.December 16, 2019 at 9:39 am #63226
It’s a new week, and I see positive updates and progress happening for us all today.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.