Clear to close question, due to close tomorrow

Home Forums Purchase Program Clear to close question, due to close tomorrow

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #68218
    FutureHomeownercrew
    Participant

    I have been scheduled to close tomorrow, two days earlier than originally planned since the new construction home has been completed.

    The underwriter said that they expect to hear something today about ctc but nothing yet. When should I expect ctc? What’s the latest can it be?

    #68219
    Nelsont
    Member

    The latest it can be?…Mine was about 7pm the night before. Some people have received theirs the day of. You still have some time. This is stressful, I know. But you will be a homeowner very shortly!

    #68221

    @FutureHomeownercrew

    Did you receive an order for the VVOE?

    #68222
    FutureHomeownercrew
    Participant

    Neltsont thanks for those comforting words! It sure is stressful waiting. Did you get an email or were you notified via the naca portal?

    #68223
    Nelsont
    Member

    Email. I ran to the bank at 9am the next morning. My title company confirmed via email at 10am. I closed at 1pm.

    #68224
    FutureHomeownercrew
    Participant

    @NelsonT hoping something similar happens. Seems like I wont hear anything til later.


    @naca_user1709
    I already verified VOE twice but the second one I’m not sure it was verbal they sent another document but not sure if they called as well. That’s what I’m worried about since I read the second has to be verbal. But my underwriter makes it seem like there are no condition’s he’s just waiting on bank to ctc.

    #68255
    FutureHomeownercrew
    Participant

    Update: Its closing day and there is no ctc. This is so disappointing to say the least. No word from anyone.

    How do you even know if they did VVOE? I called the office and they said my file is blank, all they said was they’ll contact my MC so we will see. What a rollercoaster.

    #68267

    @FutureHomeownercrew

    I’m not sure how NACA with BOA does VVOE (maybe others can chip in), but I read online (on freddie mae website) that VVOE can be done by a document in an event that verbal verification cannot be obtained. Maybe your second VVOE is the final one? I’m not sure though. Do you remember when was the second VVOE submitted to BOA?
    Also, were you asked for 4506-t form (if applicable)?

    Cannot comment more on VVOE as I haven’t reached that stage. Maybe someone who did can provide insights.

    If it’s been more than 72 hours since you saw the last conditions pop up on your web-file, I sugest you ask your MC to escalate your file.

    #68287
    FutureHomeownercrew
    Participant

    So I called my supervisor today and they said they did recieve a call but they didnt know it was for me!! They told me they would get to it today but honestly my supervisor has been known to drag her feet regarding VOE. I dont know if she called them back or not, but if this was the hold up for ctc then why doesnt bank of America tell you that?

    I received no conditions or anything, just my MC say hes waiting on BOA, but could that be the reason BOA has not done ctc yet?

    #68289
    Nelsont
    Member

    With the vvoe there is no gray area. They either verify or they don’t.

    This most certainly why there’s no CTC issued. Stay on top of your supervisor. This is a big reason delays.

    #68312
    FutureHomeownercrew
    Participant

    Well I found out they haven’t even called my supervisor yet. She told me that was a call for another person regarding VOE for something different.

    I contacted MC to see what is the hold up and if VVOE could possibly be the reason then why haven’t they called me HR yet. He claims they probably will call today. I’m beginning to think my MC doesnt care. Keep in mind we got an MC one week before closing date since our other MC quit.

    It went from he was expecting ctc on Wednesday to they may call for VVOE today. I dont get it. There are no conditions show9ng for me. In fact my NACA webfile has been useless this whole process because it has never updated since credit access it’s been saying I’m in intake preparation, which I’m not of course.

    My supervisor is on the lookout now for the call though if they ever decide to get around to it.

    #68315
    Nelsont
    Member

    Just keep your head up. Naca and boa have a partnership but, they are 2 different companies. During the entire bank app stage if your MC says they expect a certain timeline they are only estimating based upon experience of other files.

    #68345
    FutureHomeownercrew
    Participant

    @NelsonT Just when I was about to write back that I was choosing to remain positive and to thank you for your kind words I got a message from my MC with the final ctc!!! I am going to schedule closing for tomorrow. Just waiting to hear back if they can do it tomorrow. Thanks again!!!

    #68346
    Nelsont
    Member

    No problem. Congratulations!

    #68347
    HaulinCubes91
    Participant

    @FutureHomeownercrew

    Congratulations!! I am currently waiting on the CTC. Seller is requiring we close by 06/01 and my MC is off until 05/26. All conditions have been addressed but my file still shows Underwriting incomplete. Before the end of the day yesterday my MC put in a request to escalate my file and my realtor is also on top of them rushing my file.

    I’m really hoping I have a similar situation as you, where we get the CTC then close next day or same day! The only reason I’m able to sleep at night right now is reading these forums and seeing that it eventually works out in the end.

    🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.