hi srsmith! I wanted to wait until after I got to this stage to respond. So my MC is requesting the closing disclosure from the lender. She said it will list the actual amount that I’ll need to close on the loan including closing cost and the buy down amount. She said some 401Ks won’t allow the withdrawal with only a loan estimate, so that’s why she’s requesting the closing disclosure. If you can’t get in touch with your MC I’d recommend showing up to the NACA office and wait until she is available. NACA’s policy is if you show up someone has to see you. You may have to sit and wait awhile but whatever it takes to get the ball rolling again. If your MC is unavailable the other MC in the office will see you once he/she is available. I’ve read several times on the forum that that’s the only way some people have been able to get their file moving again. Don’t give up just keep fighting for your house.