About NACA

NACA Logo
NACA Logo

The Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America (“NACA”) is a non-profit, community advocacy and homeownership organization. NACA’s primary goal is to build strong, healthy neighborhoods in urban and rural areas nationwide through affordable homeownership. NACA has made the dream of homeownership a reality for thousands of working people by counseling them honestly and effectively, enabling even those with poor credit to purchase a home or restructure an unaffordable or predatory loan with far better terms than those provided even in the prime market.

4 thoughts on “About NACA”
  1. I dont understand why all the complaints, it is a free service, there for LOTS of people are being help, i also was on hold for 1 whole hr, but i need the service so i waited. The calls they make are also sometimes early , but I ‘m ready 20min before. People understand there lots of us with same problems, they cant get to us ALL on time but THEY HELP US. You have to help your self too…

2. I have been getting all my paperwork together, working a second job, and paying off my negative accounts for 1 year. I thank the almighty for NACA. Even if I have to wait before I’m approved, I now have hope. WHEN I get into my house I will do my best to help EVERYBODY to contact NACA.

I will let those of you that have had bad experiences know how my situation turns out after my appointment on 05-13-2010.

3. Just be patient with the process just takes time. A naca Negotiator told me the best thing to do is to go to the Tour in your town. Naca has the lenders there directly for a same day solution. Just keep faxing your documents. I am still in the process but I am hopeful that Naca can negotiate my loan. Keep faxing your documents. Go to the Naca conference when it comes to your town.

4. I have a mortgage with HSBC, I was told that this bank does not make arrangements for modifications. Even if mortgages are variable or if negotiated as interest only.

Also I was told that they do not participate in the programs that the goverment is offering. IS this correct please answer.Angelita 786-317-0546

Comments are closed.