tawannab76

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Submitted to Underwriting Today #1764
    tawannab76
    Participant

@channon—-Congrats!!!! 🙂 I’m so happy for you!!!!! Keep us posted…..

in reply to: Submitted to Underwriting Today #1691
    tawannab76
    Participant

Any word channon??????

in reply to: Submitted to Underwriting Today #1675
    tawannab76
    Participant

I joined NACA because my friend’s mom went through the refinancing and her aunt purchased her own through NACA in Dec 2011, but I do not know anyone who closed this year. I joined in Feb 2012, and I do not have some of the credit challenges some of the members have. I was submitted to underwriting last month, and never heard anything back. My MC does an excellent job communicating, but I’m starting to get discouraged. I read on a site for disgruntle employees that this is awesome program, but they will jerk you around for two years, or until you have at least $7, 000 in reserves, regardless of your payment shock and MRF. Originally, my MRF was $2500, then it changed to $4-5000, now its back to $2500. Currently, I have $4000 in the bank, so what’s the problem??? I received an email from my MC requesting LOX on an address from 1998. Yes, 1998. So, after reading several horror stories, I’m starting to lose faith, but I still comply. I contacted a few banks, and attended other First Time Home Buyers Programs in my area. Currently, I’m approved by 3 banks. My Credit Score is 720. I do not believe in putting all my eggs in one basket, so I ventured out to see what other programs were out there. Although, I’m not NACA Approved, I started looking at homes last week after successfully completing the banks underwriting process. I still communicate with my MC, because I want to see if this program really works, but I do not have 2 years to waste. Good Luck, from a newbie.

in reply to: Submitted to Underwriting Today #1672
    tawannab76
    Participant

@ CHANNON1208—- GO TO THE OFFICE!!! GET IN THEIR FACE!!!! SOMEONE HAS TO BE ABLE TO HELP. CONTACT ANOTHER OFFICE AND SEE IF YOU CAN GET SOMEONE ON THE PHONE!!! KEEP YOUR HEAD UP!!!

in reply to: Submitted to Underwriting Today #1659
    tawannab76
    Participant

@channon1208—-please provide status….. Have you heard from Tim or anyone????

in reply to: Submitted to Underwriting Today #1653
    tawannab76
    Participant

This is absolutely horrible!!!!! I’m very disappointed in your journey. This is the 3rd story I read on this blog about someone losing thier money, due to delays with NACA. I’m very discouraged. Hopefully, the seller extends closing date. In the meantime, you need to contact some banks for financing options. Good luck and please keep us posted.

in reply to: CLOSING? #1490
    tawannab76
    Participant

I know someone personally who’s closed in the past, but from all the post, I do not recall anyone mentioning closing this year. I know everyone situation is different, but on average, I heard the whole process is a minimum of 2 years.

in reply to: CLOSING? #1489
    tawannab76
    Participant

Has anyone closed with NACA this year???? If so, please share your story.

in reply to: Submitted to Underwriting Today #1488
    tawannab76
    Participant

@packedandwaiting Please provide status on your journey……

in reply to: Submitted to Underwriting Today #1487
    tawannab76
    Participant

@cantwait. Please provide status on your journey……

in reply to: Qualification Process #1371
    tawannab76
    Participant

Hi, Cynmercy,
    I suggest you contact your MC. I contacted my MC yesterday via email and he sent me another list of items. My list included an address from 1998, a revision to letter of explantion and other misc things that he already has, but I had to resend. Good Luck.

I will keep you posted on my journey…

in reply to: $400 short for followup #1077
    tawannab76
    Participant

MC is no longer with NACA. 🙁 Also, I was told that I have to come in and meet face to face with a new MC, although I was scheduled for a f/u phone interview.

in reply to: $400 short for followup #906
    tawannab76
    Participant

Thanks Mr Trumble. I’m in the per-qualification phase, so hopefully the MRF will not be a problem. Thanks for the advice and speedy reply.

in reply to: $400 short for followup #887
    tawannab76
    Participant

Thanks for encouraging words.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)