Angeljordan

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Payment Shock reset? #76431
    Angeljordan
    Participant

@Nelsont the landlord wants to sell the property and wants it vacant. He sent us a lease termination letter in February but since has accepted rent each month from us and at the end of February agreed to let us stay in the property. Each time I have asked him for anything he just comes back with “you need to leave, I’m going to evict you”.

However I did talk to my MC who said underwriting advised they can use the lease termination letter along with my bank statements showing the rent being paid each month. I have been very upfront about the whole situation both with the landlord and my MC. I would prefer to avoid legal action because of the cost but if necessary I will have no choice I guess.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by Angeljordan.
    in reply to: Verification of Rent #76333
    Angeljordan
    Participant

Literally crying here. He just responded and is refusing to give me a copy. He said the lease was ended in February so there is no longer a lease, and he Is refusing to fill out the VOR. I don’t know what to do. No matter what I do, apartment or house, I have to have SOMETHING showing our rental history and he is flat put refusing.

Sorry all, I just am at a loss and so upset.

in reply to: Verification of Rent #76332
    Angeljordan
    Participant

@kefir81 I have contacted him multiple times to ask for a copy of the lease, he just ignores me and doesn’t respond. We don’t renew the lease yearly, the one we have has a clause in it that it renews annually automatically unless there is some sort of change. I’m really at a loss right now. I know he wants to sell the place, so why not help each other…send me a copy of the lease so we can get moving and go and complete your sale? I really don’t have money for an attorney right now with everything else. And anywhere we try to go, be it an apartment or buying a home, we are going to need a lease or verification from him. I’m just so frustrated.

Angeljordan
    Participant

Thanks all! I appreciate all the info given. You guys are awesome!

Angeljordan
    Participant

Thanks all! I appreciate all the info given. You guys are awesome!

in reply to: Offers declined over and over again….. #75189
    Angeljordan
    Participant

I would suggest writing a letter to the seller telling them a little about yourself and what purchasing their home would mean to you and your family. Don’t be afraid to share and even pull some heart strings if necessary. I know several people who did this and got the house they really wanted even with other offers coming in higher and with more favorable conditions to the seller. Sometimes a heartfelt plea and extra EMD works. Good luck!

Angeljordan
    Participant

Yes, please share where you found this information, my first intake appointment is in July, would love to have all my info before it possible. Thanks.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by Angeljordan.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)