argreene

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: My terrible NACA experience #75944
    argreene
    Participant

No it is not unique I was told I would not be mortgage ready for six to twelve months after over a year of submitting documents and saving, I could never get in touch with the MC member’s service could never help me, at the second meeting she gave me all this other stuff to do that she forgot to tell me to do in the first meeting, I have tried to get in touch with her since May.

Tell you what I did because of being fed up, I put in for a fha loan got a $8,000 and $30,000 down payment assistance totaling $38,000, I was also approved with a coventional loan, and a usd loan, so I was altogether approved for five loans of course I will be taking the one with the downpayment assistance. Tell me I am not mortgage ready!

in reply to: How do I get another counselor #75746
    argreene
    Participant

I am going with another source I got approved for an fha loan with $38,000.00 downpayment assistance I just could not go another year with not being able to get info or get return calls, or emails from counselor that told me I would not be mortgage ready for six months to a year, I knew that was not true because I paid off, did what she told me, until she gave me other things to do that she forgot to tell me to do in the first meeting, and again I have things I do not understand and still can not get in touch with her and member service never can answer and tell me she is the best person to ask, but I can not get her to return calls or emails so it is a lose lose.

in reply to: New Medical Collection #75722
    argreene
    Participant

No it shouldn’t it may affect your credit score which Naca do not consider but any medical in collections do not count with Naca or most lenders, so you should be good.

in reply to: How do I get another counselor #75656
    argreene
    Participant

I have called her and emailed her, and the plain simple fact is she did not go over my information, she did not know this or that she kept saying let me see, and to all of sudden give me all that other stuff to do is not acceptable when she should have told me the first time as I stated the whole meeting was spent trying to download statements that she told me to email so she could download to my file, we did not discuss anything else, and if you got our income wrong when I have sent all income documents, it shows you are not looking. You can not get in touch with most counselors I read that too many times, from October till this month I tried multiple times, and when I call member’s service they would say that couldn’t answer me, couldn’t open my file, or your counselor is the best one to answer that question, even my agent that I did three-way with can attest to that. I might as well start over because she does not have things right or something.

in reply to: Naca Team- Communication Concerns #75495
    argreene
    Participant

I am sorry, I am leaving NACA because of a lack of communication then when I call Member Service they can’t help me because I was told she has not opened my file or something, so I am going with another program, wish you luck.

argreene
    Participant

UNDER OTHER DOCUMENTS

in reply to: Offers declined over and over again….. #75176
    argreene
    Participant

This is why we are going with a new built or modular here in NC houses are going like hot cakes here today gone tomorrow.

in reply to: Late payment through covid #75084
    argreene
    Participant

My husband had covid and was out of work for two weeks, plus they cut his work hours, I have all of that documented, I hope it helps, it was basically only two payments.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)