RBJ619

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Calculating Gross Income #74905
    RBJ619
    Participant

Hi @nelsont,

Just wondering in this case, if longevity would be considered? My husband has worked at the post office for ten years and he’s worked the same shift of 10pm-7am, his entire career there. He also receives a night shift differential so it’s listed on every pay stub.

I am currently completing the Naca Member initial Assessment for my first intake appointment tomorrow so do I leave that figure out, as well as the overtime from this months pay?

Thanks

in reply to: Employment History #74879
    RBJ619
    Participant

Hello, I’m bumping this topic because I have a question. @nelsont or @ttrumble

In the web file do I have to list all the jobs I held in the past two years which is three or only the two jobs I currently have?

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by RBJ619.
    in reply to: Uploading Utility Bills and other expenses? #74799
    RBJ619
    Participant

Thanks so much for your detailed response @nelsont!

I’m so disappointed that this isn’t stated clearly in the qualification workbook, as I have read the Debts section many times over. It literally says that any “Charge-offs and collections that occurred within the past 24 months need to be paid off or in an approved payment plan.” As you stated, I was under the assumption that for example, the medical bills that were reported for collection back in 2018, would only require LOEs, which I have already written. My first intake appointment is on 4/7, so I will speak with my counselor about reviewing this particular debt as I did try to resolve it at the time. I was denied an official payment plan by the hospital because the amount I could afford to pay per month was too low in relation to the amount of the debt, which is a little over $5k. They really told me that the $50 I wanted to pay monthly was too low and that I would need to pay a minimum of $125 at least. I couldn’t believe it smh. In retrospect I suppose I could’ve just mailed in whatever I could, but we had a house fire months before, a job loss and then my health issues, it just all got tangled up. So here we are.

Also in regards to credit reports, I have to disagree with the “never having tried reconciling” comment. Other than that medical debt, I have 2 other collections, one from Capital One and one from Progressive Insurance. The problem here is that I have disputed them over and over to no avail! The comment they put on my report says, customer disagrees/disputes, meets FCRA requirements. I have no idea what that means. I have a current credit card with Capital One ALSO listed on my credit report which is and always has been in good standing! So not sure how they can both be listed and still not believe something most likely fraudulent has happened! Similar sitch with Progressive, I have current policies with them also never late, so again the account listed on my report has to be fraudulent. I keep disputing these two accounts but with the same end result. Do you have any advice for this?

Again thanks so much!

in reply to: Uploading Utility Bills and other expenses? #74781
    RBJ619
    Participant

Thank you for the clarification @Nelsont. So does this mean the only place I’m listing monthly bills is on the budget sheet? And do I list the debts on my credit report here too? I have a few medical collections that are past the 24 month mark, but are not closed/charged off yet

Also, I attempted to delete the utility bills I put into the web file under debts, but I keep getting an error message. I don’t have my first intake session until 4/7, so I guess my counselor will delete it then?

in reply to: Uploading Utility Bills and other expenses? #74776
    RBJ619
    Participant

Greetings @TTrumble

Thanks so much for your response. I guess I’m confused, would you mind clarifying what debts should go into the debt section of the web file? For example there’s a type listed for Automobile. My car is financed, so in the balance field do I enter the amount remaining on the loan or the amount I pay every month?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)