Bdavis1130

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: How to get my files escalated #76564
    Bdavis1130
    Participant

Hey Ttrumble,

Thanks for responding. I really appreciate it. So what qualifies for escalation then? I’ve been reassigned to a new MC 8 times in since June 2020 and I’ve only meant with 2 mcs both who quit after my first meeting. One in dec 2020 and the other in June 2021. My next meeting is in November 2021. I keep being told to keep calling and there’s nothing that can be done and to be patient. I think I’m doing my part by being patient,continously calling and checking in, keeping my file up to date, etc. But at what point does naca return the favor? How is it okay that I am pushed to the back of the line each time an mc resigns?

Again, thank you for your response. I understand that you guys are probably overwhelmed, and work in a tough environment. So thank you for all that you do. But what’s the process for those of us who continously keep getting over looked and pushed to the side?

in reply to: What qualifies as “participation? #75228
    Bdavis1130
    Participant

Jazzb1226.

Thank you thank you thank you..

I’m going to complete one now…

I appreciate you so much for this

in reply to: What qualifies as “participation? #75165
    Bdavis1130
    Participant

Hi Tim,

I’ve emailed both communications@naca, advocate@naca,and called my local dallas office several times without a response or email from anyone.

Do you know if there are any other emails or numbers I can try?

in reply to: What qualifies as “participation? #75035
    Bdavis1130
    Participant

Thank you so much

in reply to: What qualifies as “participation? #75028
    Bdavis1130
    Participant

Yeah, I’ve tried that with no luck.. I can never get anyone on the phone at the Dallas office..

Guess I’ll just keep trying..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)