readytolive

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Online Rental Payments #72119
    readytolive
    Participant

Hi @TTrumble,

I’ve been searching for an answer to my question but this thread is the closest I’ve found. I even created a post but am still uncertain. I’m hoping you can help.

My husband and I split our rent each month and we are both on the lease. He usually Zelle’s me the cash and then I log online and pay our rent using ACH (routing & account #)

His zelle payment to me shows his name on my bank statement, and my name on his bank statement.

Can we keep using Zelle for this purpose & since our names show up on each others bank statements.

I am sure we will both have to wrote LOE each month, (Money coming from his account, and money entering mine).

I was approved years ago within 5-6 months, but that was when I was single, so I am familiar with all of the back and fourth and tedious paperwork, so I just want to make sure we are good before 1st intake session.

Thanks in advance for any help on this!!!

in reply to: We Split Rent Payments #72118
    readytolive
    Participant

Thanks for your reply @Nelsont. Since my husband is now out of checks and rent’s due today (of course, lol), I wonder if I can write the check from my account instead, deposit it into his account and he pay? Do you think they care who’s account the rent comes out of, as long as it’s either of ours?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)