wanthon

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: New construction Postal address #73527
    wanthon
    Participant

I received my address the week of signing my contract, haven’t broken ground or anything. Trust me they have it, if they don’t they can get it!

in reply to: Appraisals #72599
    wanthon
    Participant

The builders says that the appraiser will need to wait til the home gets more completed before he does the appraisal and that when the appraiser reaches out, he will give them guidance.

in reply to: Appraisals #72597
    wanthon
    Participant

@nelsont We are doing a new construction. For the subject to appraisal, the builder stated that they cannot provide the plans to the appraisers at this stage. Is this a requirement for the plans appraisal? If so, can our realtor just send over a copy of the contract that shows the plans and specs that are included in our contract to satisfy the requirement? Just wondering if this will cause delays in my file if the 1st appraisal doesn’t happen and they just go off of the final appraisal?

in reply to: Credit Access Step #72042
    wanthon
    Participant

@PastorP I agree with @Movebyfaith.

Email services@naca.com. Also go to naca.com and click “click for live support” and connect to inform them that you are not able to get in touch with your counselor. Going this route has caused me to get a response from my counselor within 24 hours.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)