Kay Cee

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Child turning 21 soon #77187
    Kay Cee
    Participant

I am in the exact same scenario. I was able to go through credit access and am currently in the mortgage process stage with no one asking for my daughter’s information, thus far. But also, I think a lot depends on the UW you get. I say this because of my experience with being qualified then re-qualified (due to the time lapse). Some UW are more difficult than others.

Hopefully your situation will work out the same though.

in reply to: Large amount of cash “Mattress Money” #76373
    Kay Cee
    Participant

Thank you @kcoleman91786 for asking this question! And thank you @Nelsont for answering!!! Adding upgrades to a new build cut in to my MRF balance and my MC never responded whether or not they’d count my mattress money for the difference. So this thread solidifies I made the right decision to deposit my cash.

in reply to: QUALIFICATION…PENDING #76234
    Kay Cee
    Participant

Unfortunately your story is more common than it should be. I know member services can only do so much but maybe let them know you’re getting the run around. Also, can’t hurt to ask your local office to add you to their waiting list. Sometimes that helps. I was requalified July 13th and the market is still a mess w/no winning beds yet. So, we pretty much rush to wait. Ugh Anyway, hoping things work out for you soon!!

in reply to: Affordability form expired #76063
    Kay Cee
    Participant

I just went through re-qualification. Don’t be alarmed if you don’t get re-qualified first submission. UW came back with a condition this time that they didn’t ask about during my initial qualification in November. As for house searching, while I was waiting to be re-qualified I was told I could still search but couldn’t put in any bids. Maybe that was just my realtor’s preference.

Nelsont is right changing MCs is frowned upon. Seems like it takes an act of Congress…I contacted member services about my MC numerous times, even contacted the office manager and they wouldn’t change me. But the MC did start responding after my complaints. So, if you’re not getting results don’t hesitate to be vocal. Good luck with re-qualification.

in reply to: QUALIFICATION…PENDING #75840
    Kay Cee
    Participant

Hope y’all make it to next Thursday’s meeting. I found some but didn’t win the bids. Also, the realtor dragged her feet a lot causing me to miss out on viewing several potential homes as well. I just switched to a different in-house realtor and am hoping for better results this time. But yes the market is crazyyyyy right now, good luck on your search!

in reply to: QUALIFICATION…PENDING #75838
    Kay Cee
    Participant

I’m pending too. I was approved back in December but my 6 months lapsed (couldn’t find a house). Anyway, my initial submission took 4 days and came back denied – conditions. Then after being resubmitted, it took 5 days to get my approval.

I was just resubmitted for re-qualification on Tuesday…based on this thread I should adjust my expectations too.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)