Damien Smith

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Damien Smith
    Participant

Greetings @Mrstaylor,

I hope this email finds you doing well! Congratulations to you on being NACA qualified! I would advise just making that you follow the lead of your real estate agent and be available to see houses when they send them to you! Also do not forget to attend the purchase workshop as well as the Community Shopping which you can find on the NACA Realtors Page on Facebook and there is a link to sign up. I hope this helps!

Damien Smith
    Online Communication, NACA

in reply to: Hazardous Insurance #71983
    Damien Smith
    Participant

Greetings @Wanthon,

I hope this message finds you doing well! Please ask for the quote within the time frame that they will allow 70 days out as well as ask for the Declaration Page and get the specific language from the Settlement Agent to give to the Insurance Agent. You should be fine just get it as soon as you are able to get it. I hope this helps!

Damien Smith

in reply to: Purchase workshop #71975
    Damien Smith
    Participant

Greetings @Rebeccagd,

I hope this message finds you doing well! @sweetlilly thank you for sharing with @Rebeccagd where to sign up to meet with a NACA counselor. @Rebeccagd, please let me know if you are not able to find it/thanks Damien

Damien Smith
    Online Communications, NACA

in reply to: Eligibility #71974
    Damien Smith
    Participant

Greetings @Ak540,

I hope this email finds you doing well! Rental is important however I would suggest that you save monthly what you want to me your monthly payment. For instance is you want a monthly payment of $1000 a month then I would suggest that you save $1000 a month while paying all other bills. I hope this helps!

Damien Smith

in reply to: Refinance aftr 5 years #71969
    Damien Smith
    Participant

Greetings @Jmcnair90,

I hope this email finds you doing well! I would reach out to the MAP department to get directed to get that release approval @ 281.968.6222 or via email @ map@naca.com. I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Damien Smith

in reply to: Paying rent in cash #71967
    Damien Smith
    Participant

Greetings @Serfozo31,

I hope this email finds you doing well! I would recommend that you pay your mom with a check which keeps all transactions separate and clear cut as well as you would need to complete a rental verification as well but the checks substantiates the form and payment dates. I hope this helps!

Damien Smith

in reply to: DAY 19 BANK APP NOT DONE!!! #71966
    Damien Smith
    Participant

Greetings @Movebyfaith,

Congratulations! Please let me know when you close!

Wishing you well!

Damien Smith

in reply to: Advice needed #71965
    Damien Smith
    Participant

Greetings @Butterflysky,

I hope this email finds you doing well! For all that you do, always upload your documents showing you paid off items in case your credit report does not yet reflect the zero balance amount as well as your LOEs. Your students loans are counted in your debt/income ratio so arranging the lowest monthly payment possible helps you! Continue to keep saving and do not stop as interest rate buydown is the absolute best part of the program! Follow your action plan and stay connected to your MC! Congratulations and I wish you well as you Achieve your Dream of home ownership! I hope this helps!

Damien Smith

in reply to: Request Reassignment of HC #71963
    Damien Smith
    Participant

Greetings @Homebuyer23,

I hope this email finds you doing well! Please reach out to your local office to advise them of your request. I hope this helps!

Damien Smith

in reply to: Lender Conditions #71962
    Damien Smith
    Participant

Greetings @wanthon,

I hope this message finds you doing well! Just fyi some conditions are completed by you and others may need to be completed by the NACA or the Bank. However the first one would be completed by you and make sure that you are getting the declaration page and there is verbiage that you get from your MC/closing attorney that you need to make sure that is included in the hazard insurance quote. Number 2 reach out to your real estate agent to review all of your documents. Number 3 would by the Settlement Agent. I hope this helps!

Regards,

Damien Smith

in reply to: Qualification Pending #71924
    Damien Smith
    Participant

Greetings @Jamaican2491,

I hope this message finds you well! Once you complete the ATD are you able to see conditions or an additional action plan updates in your web-file. Please advise/thanks Damien

Damien Smith

in reply to: Road to Close-New Construction #71917
    Damien Smith
    Participant

Greetings @Kristijay,

I hope this message finds you doing well! Congratulations on your road to home ownership!

Damien Smith

in reply to: Authorized User #71915
    Damien Smith
    Participant

Understand, that new debt would be included in your debt to income ration. I hope this helps!

Damien Smith

in reply to: HAND timeline #71914
    Damien Smith
    Participant

Greetings @frankysmom,

I hope this message finds you well! I would first contact HAND Dept: (210) 319-2978; HAND@naca.com and if you are not able to reach them please email communications@naca.com your full name, naca id, email and number with the issues and assist with reaching the HAND dept. I hope this helps!

Damien Smith

in reply to: Web File – Bank Docs #71912
    Damien Smith
    Participant

Greetings @Rosiep33,

I hope this message finds you doing well! Please first reach out to your MC again to see if they can get you the documents if you are not able to see them online. 2. Contact your local Office to see if they can either send them to you are reach your counselor. 3. Lastly, email communications@naca.com with your full name, naca id, contact email/number explaining what you are in need of. I hope the helps!

Damien Smith

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)