jessicannhale

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    jessicannhale
    Participant

@TTrumble

Thanks so much Tim. I do appreciate you making such an effort on my behalf and understand there are no guarantees. I know Tucson very well and know EXACTLY where I want to purchase that is quite safe indeed.

Best Regards,
    Jessica

in reply to: Liabilities-Total & Monthly on ACTION PLAN #77790
    jessicannhale
    Participant

I appreciate your prompt response Nelson, however respectfully it has already been communicated to me that my brothers monthly car payment will not be factored in my DTI ratio. In fact my current action plan has under DESCRIPTION notated “ Credit Line for co-signed Automobile “ and outlines under “ REQUIREMENT for NACA QUALIFICATION” a requirement that I “ provide at least 6 months of cancelled checks from the other person listed on the auto loan account paid directly to the creditor as proof I am not responsible for the payments.This must be updated throughout ”, which i have complied by doing so and will continue to do so.

Perhaps this is new information for you. I certainly hope this requested information indicated on my action plan is not erroneous!

in reply to: Payment Shock Demonstration #77454
    jessicannhale
    Participant

@Nelsont

Thank you ! I understand all 3 points and appreciate your prompt response 😊

in reply to: Car Payment Reqired To Be Paid Down or Off ? #77446
    jessicannhale
    Participant

@Nelsont

Great information Nelson! I’m so glad I inquired about this as I certainly did not consider what the ramifications were and the delays that would have followed as a result. I immediately went to work and now am in the process of refinancing my car loan, bringing my monthly note down to under $250.00

Thank you for such invaluable information!

Regards,
    Jessica

in reply to: Loan To Be Paid Back To Me #77389
    jessicannhale
    Participant

Thank you Nelson !

in reply to: Document Uploading Into Webfile #77287
    jessicannhale
    Participant

Thank you very much Nelson!
    Jessica

in reply to: Letter of Explanation #77282
    jessicannhale
    Participant

Thank you Nelson for your speedy reply. I appreciate your attentiveness and efforts expended which greatly assist me in uploading documents in a conforming manner !
    Jessica

in reply to: Intake Session & NACA Qualification #77276
    jessicannhale
    Participant

Thank you Nelson for your expedient reply!It helps to be aware of the process. I now understand more clearly the role of the counselor. I certainly will be on top of this and feel encouraged knowing IF all documents appear to be in order, to my counselor, that indeed things will move along seamlessly!

in reply to: Relocation #77229
    jessicannhale
    Participant

Thank you Tim! All great ideas ! I’m on it!!

in reply to: Relocation #77221
    jessicannhale
    Participant

Hi Tim,

I was about to upload my L.O.E. stating I am fully retired and will not be seeking employment in my relocation city of Tucson,AZ . It just occurred to me I need to provide “ proof” of my familiarity with the Tucson area. Have you any suggestions of how I can go about this,so whatever is needed, I can have uploaded to my file at the time of my session on December 21st.
    Thank you Tim!

in reply to: Relocation #77215
    jessicannhale
    Participant

Yay! Thank you for your detailed reply. I fully understand all information you articulated. I appreciate the heads up on submitting an LOE re: my not seeking employment as well as “ proving” my familiarity with the Tucson area. The lien that will be placed on my condo will be a non- issue for me. Again thank you Tim !

in reply to: Multi-Family Purchase Qualification #71184
    jessicannhale
    Participant

TTrumble ttrumble@naca.com Thank you Tim! To clarify I understand this, would this be an accurate statement? Lets say for example I purchase a triplex for $450,000 . Let’s say the market rate for each unit indicated in NACA-Lynx system is $1425.00 a month. $2137.50 would then be added to my monthly income. Thank you!

in reply to: Multi-Family Purchase Qualification #71171
    jessicannhale
    Participant

Thank you Nelsont !

Do you know what source document is used to determine “ rental market rates”

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)