jkp2020

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Offers declined over and over again….. #75174
    jkp2020
    Participant

Thanks for your advice, @Nelsont. My realtor and I just had this discussion and we are set to increase my EMD’s moving forward. We are also bidding $10-15k over asking price. Hopefully, this new combination works in our favor.

in reply to: Errors: Purchase Workshop #74628
    jkp2020
    Participant

Update to anyone wondering the same thing, per NACA support team, after you become qualified you will receive a link within 48 hours to schedule a purchase workshop meeting.

in reply to: Conditions- Alternative Credit #73539
    jkp2020
    Participant

I need someone from NACA to answer my question please.

in reply to: Conditions- Alternative Credit #73525
    jkp2020
    Participant

Thank you, @Dee. I currently reside in a condo and everything is included in my rent price including wifi, cable, and all household utilities. I can’t use my cell phone bill because boost mobile isn’t considered a “contracted phone plan”. Can I use Netflix or any other streaming service?

in reply to: Conditions- Alternative Credit #73522
    jkp2020
    Participant

Cont… Please note all of my alternative credit showed on time payment history for more than 12 months!

in reply to: Authorized User #71900
    jkp2020
    Participant

Thank you @damiensmith! I know the effects of being an authorized user can hold. My question is… this will appear on my credit, but would this be considered a new debt for me even though it’s not my bill?

in reply to: What is going on? #71021
    jkp2020
    Participant

@tpeguese OMG would you really? That’d would be awesome.

This is truly a great supportive community. Thank you, thank you!

Email: @bookingjaszmarie@gmail.com

in reply to: Someone explain #70983
    jkp2020
    Participant

Thank you! This was very helpful. I’ve been saving more than this before they told me my monthly maximum, so I think I’m good.

in reply to: Someone explain #70980
    jkp2020
    Participant

@nelsont my maximum monthly payment is $1029. So all I need is to put $79 to the side each month?

in reply to: Budget Workbook #70785
    jkp2020
    Participant

I have the same question & where do we upload additional information?

in reply to: Webfile status #70750
    jkp2020
    Participant

*update*

I’ve got in contact with someone and was able to get an appt scheduled and now I have been assigned to a counselor! However, it’s not until 12/22/2020 this year. These wait times are ASTRONOMICAL (that’s a 7 month hold time between the home buying workshop in May to my first official counseling session in Dec)!! Hopefully, everything goes smoothly during the ATD event where I won’t have to wait till December for another appt. *positive thinking*.

jkp2020
    Participant

@blessedmom88 Ook, thanks for this information. But why was she saying go ahead and have this filled out prior to getting the process started?

in reply to: Webfile status #70729
    jkp2020
    Participant

@mojorysing My email does state it’s for an ATD event; however, I’ve already been to the NACA Homebuyer’s Workshop on 5/23, got my NACA ID#, and filled out my intake prep information. Once I filled out all of that, an email came and they scheduled me to attend the ATD event on 7/26. What am I missing here? What are the steps to this process? I’m getting confused. I assumed this event was me finally talking to my MC because Ive already done everything else.

jkp2020
    Participant

@nelsont are you implying that we would need to type up a VOR form or would my MC provide me with one.

Not everyone rents to an apartment company, so I know it has to be exceptions to this rule. Many people rent to individuals/landlords.

in reply to: Webfile status #70718
    jkp2020
    Participant

This doesn’t make me feel hopeful for my scheduled app on Sunday. Now that I know they are off on weekends and Monday. Why would my scheduled MC appt say 7/26?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)