HelpMeNaca

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Treatment by NACA/ NACA DC office #70415
    HelpMeNaca
    Participant

@newbeginnings2020 Well good luck honey. I have heard the program can be long but it’s worth it in the end. That’s what keeps me holding on … it’s worth it in the end. I did receive an email today stating that someone was going to schedule a meeting with me … of course I have also received that email before so fingers crossed this time will be different! Hopefully we will both be in our new home for the holidays! 🙂

in reply to: Treatment by NACA/ NACA DC office #70404
    HelpMeNaca
    Participant

Thank you hun, I actually have been including DJ on my emails and still have not received a reply. I did not realize that he was the manager though. I am pretty sure that I have fallen through the cracks. I believe DC is not replying because they don’t show me as being assigned to them. The chat told me I don’t have an MC even though my action plan shows that I am assigned to Scottie.

I was told not to apply for anymore credit but I am ready to just get a mortgage broker and apply however as you stated NACA is a very competitive product so I do not want to apply and mess things up with them. I just wish if NACA is not willing/able to assist me that they would let me know. I think it is getting to the point where I need to find another mortgage product. There is no option to go month to month and I DO NOT want to sign another lease for a year. Thanks again for your help.

in reply to: 2019 vs 2020 Conforming Loan Limits #70401
    HelpMeNaca
    Participant

@nelsont thank you. I have tried that too. No one ever picks up and when I press 0 to leave a message or talk to the next available person it hangs up.

in reply to: 2019 vs 2020 Conforming Loan Limits #70387
    HelpMeNaca
    Participant

Hi, I noticed you said you were in contact with the DC office manager. Are you able to give me the contact info I have been waiting for months and have not even been assigned an MC. I tried to call corporate and they told me the meeting that I had scheduled for August was cancelled. Nobody even bothered to tell me this. My lease is about to be up. It is getting really hard to advocate for NACA when I feel like I am being constantly ignored by them. 🙁

HelpMeNaca
    Participant

Congrats!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)