sneakerz4me

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 77 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Non Priority Limitations and New Construction Property #69635
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

Are there other inhabited or for sale properties in the area? Just cause it’s a new community doesn’t mean there isn’t a median income. I believe you shouldn find a property address that’s close to the new community (same city/township/county).

in reply to: Preparing for intake/ATD #69617
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

Ok makes sense. Thanks.

Yea I plan on getting an inspection during the “pre-drywall” walk through as well to get a look at behind the walls.

in reply to: Preparing for intake/ATD #69612
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

Thanks @Nelsont, at what point for new construction process do you do the credit access and bank app? Is it before building starts or after?

The naca workbook steps state that there is a home inspection and then credit access would take place. would this inspection happen after the building is complete and then go to credit access?

Sorry if I’m making things confusing

in reply to: Preparing for intake/ATD #69608
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

So I can have them start building and use a few of the months from when they start building to finish saving for buy down money (since buy down is due at bank app stage) and then go to credit access/bank app? Asking cause EMD would take a chunk of my money but I can replenish those funds in a few months during the 6 month building time.

in reply to: Preparing for intake/ATD #69606
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

For new construction homes with a build time of 6 months, when do you go to credit access & Bank App with NACA? Would it be before building starts or after building is complete and an inspection has been done?

in reply to: Preparing for intake/ATD #69494
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

Thank you.

in reply to: Identifying Rent & Payroll #69298
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

Perfect thank you.

in reply to: Trouble with getting some docs #69296
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

IRS.gov has a wage/w2 transcript on their website if I’m not mistaken.

sneakerz4me
    Participant

Thank you

sneakerz4me
    Participant

Thank you. Where can I get the form that the landlord fills out? Trying to have as much done before my ATD event and or speak with a counselor.

in reply to: ATD vs Intake #69096
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

Thank you. Well I’ll try to get in touch with a counselor well before my August atd appointment to see if we can go over my income and documents to make sure I can even purchase in the time frame that I’m looking and the areas I’m looking at.

in reply to: ATD vs Intake #69089
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

Thank you. I have an appointment for early August, ?? it goes well.

Worried that my new credit card will hinder my chance. Would I have to wait until I’ve had the card for a full year?

sneakerz4me
    Participant

Is the rental verification form from the landlord necessary if you have 12 months of proof in your bank accounts via electronic transfer or checks…?

in reply to: ATD vs Intake #69061
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

Thanks for clarification. Hopefully I can get a meeting with my MC and get qualified before the ATD event I scheduled, since the ATD event is pretty far from now.

in reply to: Student Loans #69013
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

Sorry to bring up an old topic… if my repayment plan has me at zero but I pay more would NACA accept the amount I pay or deny it since the lender has the required payment at $0.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 77 total)