sneakerz4me

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

So I got assigned to a new MC today. And all of a sudden started getting status updates. He pushed my file to qualification. I have to try and contact him tomorrow to see if my income can be changed, I’m still $3200 over the median income for the area I would like to purchase in.

Call the member services and ask them to message the office manager or director about your files and getting a new counselor.

in reply to: My Jouney Begins…. #70924
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

Spoke to someone at the naca services. ATD gonna be our best bet unless the local office hires more ppl in the near future.

When we have to go back to a local counselor after the ATD, you can try and get an MC from another office that is certified for PA (or whatever state your butting in).

in reply to: My Jouney Begins…. #70908
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

@MojoRysing yea it’s a nightmare right now lol

Don’t even think my intake was an actual intake. the office director that did my intake doesnt respond.

in reply to: My Jouney Begins…. #70882
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

This sucks! I’ll keep your situation in prayer as well as mines. Don’t get why the manager and the lady I spoke with can’t do what the counselors were doing to help out.

in reply to: My Jouney Begins…. #70875
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

@bella7 yikes!! 1 counselor? That means my file probably won’t be looked at by them anytime soon. I kept my ATD appointment for 8/9 for this reason though, in case the local office couldn’t help me.

But what happens if you go to the ATD and have to do a follow up for some reason before they can move you forward? Aren’t they referring ppl to their local office after ATD?

in reply to: My Jouney Begins…. #70867
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

@bella7 try and get in touch with Debra White.

Debra White Office Director | NACA Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America “America’s Best Homeownership Program” Tel: 215-531-5221 ext. 1316 debrawhite@naca.com

in reply to: Preparing for intake/ATD #70805
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

@bella7 thanks. LOL i feel like she didn’t go through everything or something is missing. She assured me that she had went through my file before calling me and said my process would be quick and simple depending on my house search. She has to submit my file for qualification this week… So i am assuming i am qualified.

My Counselor was William McGill, but he left. So the office manager Debra White called me and did the intake. Said the team was backed up with the ATD events going on so she’s helping out. Very nice lady. I think the call lasted about 20 minutes.

As far as the form, she told me that she uploaded it to my webfile, but she didn’t know where or how I can see it. She gave me the numbers and i just wrote them down.

in reply to: Preparing for intake/ATD #70796
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

Anyone know where the “affordability form” is uploaded to on the webfile?

in reply to: Preparing for intake/ATD #70795
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

Office manager did call today, thought she wouldn’t after not hearing from her for a week. She said my MC i was assigned to is no longer there, so she did my intake.

Got approved for more than I need but bad part is they didn’t average my income so I’m $3k over the median income for the area I want to move in. SUCKS!!! Not sure what I am going to do, the nice areas near me have crazy taxes.

MRF is a lot lower than i expected which is a blessing.

She said she will give my file to a counselor to submit for qualification, which should be by Wednesday.

in reply to: I am so discouraged #70765
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

Yea I’ve been getting the run around with having a meeting with my local counselor. Communication is terrible, from the MC to the manager. I do have an ATD that is coming up in a few weeks that I pray is goes well, but seeing how my local office is I don’t have much faith right now.

in reply to: Scheduled Appointment Canceled! #70758
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

Looks like I’m not going to get that appointment this Sunday either. Office manager who sent me the reschedule email never responded with confirmation, after I selected sunday for the reschedule appointment. She’s been unresponsive since.

in reply to: Bank Statements #70756
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

• Bank Statements – Last 90 days with all pages for all open accounts.

(They can ask for more)

Do you have the workbook?

in reply to: PAYMENT SHOCK #70697
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

Ok cool. That’s what I was thinking. Just wanted to be sure. Appreciate the help.

in reply to: PAYMENT SHOCK #70693
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

@Nelsont can you use funds saved from Payment shock to pay the MRF items?

sneakerz4me
    Participant

I’ll let you know how my appointment goes Sunday if it happens! They canceled me last Sunday.

As far as realtor, there is a Philly Naca realtor group but I didn’t like their vibe from initial convo with them. They are in house with naca. Asked them about getting new construction builder to possibly giving money towards buy down and he was very dismissive saying it wasn’t possible and he never heard of it.

I found another guy that does a good amount of naca closings and he is naca certified but not in house. Good vibes from him.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 77 total)