sneakerz4me

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 77 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Lender Conditions help #71689
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

@Nelsont

Thank you!!

Does my in-house realtor need to add that info onto the contract? If so would it be an addendum that is needed?

How can the builder confirm address? The address is listed on the contract several times.

Would I get a conditional lending letter before the first appraisal? Builder wants proof of secure lending before beginning the build.

in reply to: My Jouney Begins…. #71620
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

@MojoRysing
    Wow 10K over! Yes the market is rough. I have had my eye on the market for months. Nothing I saw intrigued me. So I went new construction. Currently in the bank submission stage, have a few conditions to take care of and then I think they’ll give me a conditional approval so the builder can begin.

in reply to: My Jouney Begins…. #71576
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

Hey Philly! How’s the process going?

in reply to: Property Specific Letter #71364
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

Ah ok. Yea I’m using buy down but it wasn’t on my PSL. MC never said anything. So hoping it isn’t an issue down the line.

in reply to: Property Specific Letter #71362
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

How come you can’t generate a PSL through your webfile?

From the Purchase workbook:

“It is often important to act quickly when writing an offer. If you are unable to wait to obtain a Property
    Specific Letter and are at risk of losing a property due to multiple offers being made on a property, you
    and your R.E. Agent are encouraged to proceed as necessary. It is recommended that you use the
    NACA Mortgage Calculator on NACA’s website to make sure the offer amount does not exceed the
    Monthly Mortgage Payment for which you are NACA Qualified. If an interest rate buy-down is required,
    you must provide proof of funds above and beyond what was required per the Minimum Required Funds
    and any amount paid by the selle r”

in reply to: Complete Timeline and Review of NACA Experience #71317
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

Congrats despite all the trials and tribulations.

I’m dealing with an incompetent naca realtor so I kinda feel your pain. Only using him cause he’s my connect to the MC who I’ve never spoken to.

in reply to: New construction steps #71261
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

Meet with builder agent today, signed contract, but supposedly the manager who signs and ratifies the contract only does it at the beginning of the month. So I have to wait until beginning of September.

Anyone heard of a builder only signing contacts once a month?

Realtor saying I can’t go to credit access until the contract is signed and ratified.

Other then that, meeting went well, builder agent said he’s going to push to get me their closing incentive.

in reply to: New construction steps #71249
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

Thanks @TTrumble, also would I be going to BOA underwriting before they begin building? I’m not too clear on the process when it comes to new construction, and haven’t been getting much help from my Mac or in house realtor.

in reply to: MSA #71191
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

Yes the MSA updated beginning of August. My PSL form on the webfile updated to coincide with the new figures on the 3rd I believe. The area I want to purchase in I was above by a few hundred dollars. Now with the update I’m below by a couple hundred. Thank God!

in reply to: My Jouney Begins…. #71125
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

Congrats!!!

in reply to: We closed! Our NACA journey: New Construction #71114
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

Congrats

in reply to: My Jouney Begins…. #71113
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

Good stuff!! Yea she’s good.

in reply to: My Jouney Begins…. #71025
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

Yes Philly

in reply to: My Jouney Begins…. #71015
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

Nicee! Debra is office coordinator. She the one that did my intake and then sent me to an MC.

in reply to: My Jouney Begins…. #70973
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

Thank you. I was assigned to a Matthew. Haven’t spoken to him, sent him an email but no response.

Yea stay on them, if all your stuff is in order then they should be able to push you through.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 77 total)