sneakerz4me

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 77 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Payment history and new accounts #73608
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

@Lanez93 I had a fairly new CC when I started, but also had 3 others, all with good history of being paid on time. They never questioned me. I don’t know if everyone situation is different or not.

in reply to: Commute time and property tax #73529
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

I had to submit a LOE for and hour commute distance.

in reply to: New construction Postal address #73528
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

My builder knew the address when I picked my lot. I believe they need an address way before a roof for zoning and permit reasons.

Is it a street where there are other houses?

in reply to: Income increase during new construction #73197
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

@TTrumble

Thanks so much. Put my anxiety at ease lol

in reply to: Income increase during new construction #73158
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

@TTrumble

Thank you, no I don’t need to request a new amount or change anything. I just have an increase in pay.

in reply to: Is this a SCAM? #72700
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

I too have to vouch for naca. Like @clafontant05 said, it can be complicated at times and difficult to get a response from people… Most to do with the pandemic this year.

I have not closed yet but have been approved and given a commitment from Bank of America. House is being built as we speak.

I only started the process in June 2020 and am on my 2nd counselor (previous counselor quit, office only has two counselor for the DE, South NJ and Philly area). With being shorthanded my counselor rarely responds, I usually have to cc the office manager also so that they can help if he’s busy.

Have you tried reaching out to someone other than your counselors in the local office and explain your situation?

in reply to: Communication #72601
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

@tmassenburg sorry it hasn’t gone well for you so far. Truly hope it gets better, but I can guarantee you Naca isn’t a scam.

in reply to: E signature #72562
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

@jojoson804 I digitally signed mines. Docusign. There was a few documents I had to physically sign.

in reply to: *New Construction Purchase Process #72543
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

Congrats @Kristijay glad every thing went well.

@MDPeach22
    Good luck. Hopefully we have good closings. My home is scheduled to be done late Feb early March.

in reply to: QUALIFIED!! #72017
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

Congrats!! Good luck on the search

in reply to: Lender Conditions #71961
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

@wanthon the disclosure is something your MC and Agent should take care of. I’m using an in house agent so I just made my MC aware of the condition and they took care of it.

in reply to: Road to Close-New Construction #71921
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

Good luck! I’m about 6months out from build completion

in reply to: Lender Conditions help #71746
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

Thanks. I haven’t heard from my MC in weeks lol. So I’ll have to get in touch with someone else at the office.

in reply to: Lender Conditions help #71727
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

Received my commitment letter today, but it has conditions that have already been submitted and no longer on my webfile. Is this ok?

in reply to: Lender Conditions help #71692
    sneakerz4me
    Participant

@Nelsont

Cool. Thank you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 77 total)