HaulinCubes91

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Will we close in time? #68936
    HaulinCubes91
    Participant

    @LRodriguez129 that’s AMAZING!! I’m so happy for you! We are going to be in our new homes before we know it. It’s so good to hear the VOE wasnt a huge headache for you! Cheers to us!! ?


    @Taco
    Thank you so much! I’ve actually seen you post on other thread and you are so informative. Thank you for taking the time to read, follow and support! ?

    @AI92 Congratulations on your close! That’s so great! ??

    in reply to: Will we close in time? #68873
    HaulinCubes91
    Participant

    @jasmine1103 Thank you so much for your support!! I’m weightless right now. ??


    @NLaw88
    You sound just like me a few days ago! I thought we were going to lose our house at one point but before you know it EVERYTHING falls into place. You just have to do your best to be prepared. I was checking my webfile several times a day, and emailing my MC often to find out what was going on with my file and asking her what the next steps are. If younaremt getting definitive answers timely from your MC you should reach out to him or her via email and attach your realtor, closing dept, and escalations dept. I found myself in tears a couple of times because I couldn’t seem to clear my conditions because of tiny little missing details. My realtor and my MC were both on top of getting my file to RUSH review and expediting my file and before I knew it, everything was cleared and I’m now scheduled to close in 3 days. Granted, I didnt make my original close date of 05/27 and 06/01, but I’m not even bitter about it because my file its CTC. ?? Please just stay strong and hang in there, it’s always been me sitting in the spot your in now and now I’m sitting in the spot I’ve been working to be at and you’ll be there too!! ✊✊

    in reply to: Will we close in time? #68867
    HaulinCubes91
    Participant

    Received this awesome update around 2p today!!

    Lender Status: Approved-Clear-to-Close Final – The Lender’s processors have obtained Verbal Verification of Employment (VVOE) and have cleared any other alerts. The loan is ready for the closing to be scheduled.

    I was able to have VOE completed by my employer by noon. Immediately after that was received, my CC sent the Closing Disclosure. We signed it and scanned it in right away, then just like that we got CTC!!! ??

    They were originally setting the close date for 06/09 but we were able to push for this Friday 06/05! I feel like a huge weight has been lifted! ??

    in reply to: Will we close in time? #68866
    HaulinCubes91
    Participant

    Hi @LRodriguez129, I usually download all my stubs and bank statements and saved as a PDF so that when my MC requested something I could just attach it to the email right away. In regards to your VVOE I would contact your direct supervisor and ask them for the best phone number and email to whomever is responsible for VVOEs in your school….I’d get started in this ASAP. Just start reaching out to anyone who can point you in the right direction.

    Today the majority of it was getting by job to complete VOE. My supervisor passed to HR who passed it to the Payroll Dpt and they have a 5 day waiting period! So I contacted my director who is over our whole department and she was able to get them to complete it and send it to my MC right away.

    Please let me know how this goes!

    in reply to: Will we close in time? #68817
    HaulinCubes91
    Participant

    Just got word that lender is just needing to clear the verification of employment. Luckily we were on top of this part and our employers are waiting on them to call for VVOE. Last step!! ??

    in reply to: Will we close in time? #68809
    HaulinCubes91
    Participant

    @LRrodriguez129 That’s great! You’re pretty much done too! Now we just wait as patiently as possible. I got really excited why my webfile changed to that same status. I also read several of those stories on here as well, gave me so much hope! I was hoping that would be the case for me, but Im doubting it so far.

    My MC is asking that seller let us extend if we are able to get CTC today and title company schedules close date and time. So we are currently waiting on his response to see if he will agree to it. Would seem like a bad move on his end if he didn’t agree to it. Im sure he will agree to it as long as its for tomorrow or next day.

    Please keep me updated on your journey @LRodriguez129. Im sure you’ll be closing this week or right on schedule!

    in reply to: Will we close in time? #68799
    HaulinCubes91
    Participant

    @LRrodriguez129 So far, nothing helpful. Ive emailed my MC, escalations dept, closings dept as well as a few others first thing at 8a this morning asking if it looks like my file will close today or if they can get a status update from BOA. My MC replied a few minutes ago only stating that the lender said my file was in for review today (She had told me Friday that in was in FINAL review with BOA though so at this point I dont know how far along in the review process im in.) Still hoping for the best for both you and I!

    Has it been 3 business days since your conditions were addressed? If so, I recommend you have your realtor and MC request a RUSH review and escalate your file, if you haven’t already! You can also request a rush yourself, which ive done but didnt see movement until my MC requested it.

    in reply to: Will we close in time? #68753
    HaulinCubes91
    Participant

    Small update: Was told by my MC Friday evening that my file is in final review!

    Today (saturday) I have not heard anything about my file. Tomorrow I pretty much have to relax and hope for the best on Monday.

    I feel like we are going to need a miracle to get the CTC, final CTC and VVOE completed, then go to the NACA office to close….all in one day. ?

    Staying hopeful!!

    in reply to: Will we close in time? #68646
    HaulinCubes91
    Participant

    Omg guys! My file is finally showing a different status:

    Lender Status: Underwriting-Initial Review – File was sent to an underwriter and are waiting on an initial credit decision. Conditions will not be posted at this stage unless referred from an Underwriting or Approved status. NACA Action is not needed at this time.

    I know this does not mean Im out of the water yet, but its exciting to see a new status on my file! Im hoping by the end of all of this I am able to share a very hopeful and successful story to keep you pushing on! Still holding on tight to our very upcoming close date of Monday 06/01.

    in reply to: 2 Days to Close and no CTC yet. Please Help! #68629
    HaulinCubes91
    Participant

    @naca_user1709 Have you been able to close? If so, when?

    I’m going through pretty much the samething. Just waiting on BOA to my file and seller is requiring we close by Monday!

    Your response would be greatly appreciated!

    in reply to: Will we close in time? #68624
    HaulinCubes91
    Participant

    Today was even more stressful than yesterday.

    It looks like UW is okay with the email from my husband’s employer, we were also able to get the actual letter with letterhead and signature and upload to web file. However, they did come back with yet ANOTHER condition. ?‍♀️ We submitted a document from the bank to verify some info and 5 business days later (8 days in all) my MC tells me they rejected it. EIGHT DAYS LATER….how? Why? It should take 72 hours to view a file and comeback with EVERYTHING that needs to be addressed instead of picking and choosing one at a time, days in between each condition. @TTrumble can you confirm if this is unusual? How can a file ever get closed with this type of workflow? It seems like everytime we try to request a RUSH review, SUPRISE, another condition. My file has said PENDING: INCOMPLETE pretty much since it got to BOA UW dept and cannot seem to make any progress.

    What makes this whole thing fustraiting is you cannot have your file expedited until 3 business days after you have addressed all conditions. And everytime they add a new condition, it starts all over! Havnt made any progress since I first started posting on here. Not really sure what to do besides wait and hope there isnt a new condition in the morning.

    Looks like we may have to see if we can get the seller to work with us to extend once more, I’m not willing to lose out on this house.

    Hard to believe Monday is my deadline ?, about 90% of me still feels like we can make it if we can RUSH review of my file!

    in reply to: Will we close in time? #68617
    HaulinCubes91
    Participant

    @NLaw88 Thank you very much, I am still hoping we make it or the seller can worth with us and extend the close date. I hope all goes well on your journey to homeownership!


    @azallin
    Looking back now I’m wishing I had questioned that! Its day 39 for me today and my file still shows PENDING-INCOMPLETE.

    @supriseninja No, my email did go through to escalations. Be sure you’re putting an ‘s’ at the end of escalations, I made that mistake the first time I tried emailing them.

    in reply to: Will we close in time? #68522
    HaulinCubes91
    Participant

    Hi Everyone,

    Sooooo today is the first day I have cried during this whole process and I feel it wont be the last.

    At about 9a this morning my MC stated there was yet another condition to address- a letter from my husband’s boss. So now, this means we have to wait until FRIDAY to request a rush, instead of tomorrow. So by 11:30a I was able to get the letter from his employer in the form of an email with company logo and his manager’s email signature. I sent this to my MC right away! As the clock slowly ticks and I refresh my email several times throughout the day, Im getting no response. Here it is, 4:40p and my MC emails me that the email letter is not going to work as it needs to be on a company letterhead and have his written signature, she hadn’t even submitted it to UW yet. His boss is about to leave for the day! -KEEP IN MIND, THE SELLER IS REQUIRING WE CLOSE BY MONDAY 06/01 OR HE WILL TERMINATE THE CONTRACT-

    My realtor also emailed the escalations department to request my file be rushed. Escalations responded that not all conditions have been received and therefore a rush cannot be granted. This is when I emailed my MC and politely voiced my frustration that it took 4 hours just to come back with “this isn’t going to work”. She responded that she will go ahead and send it to UW but cannot guarantee it will work. In the meantime we are working on getting the letter with letterhead from his employer.

    I am on edge and unable to sleep at this point but am trying to keep my optimism. I still believe in my MC but I will also be advocating for myself and reaching out to as many people as I need to, to get some answers. The pressure is really on, if we do not have CTC and close by 06/01 and seller decides to terminate contract, we will have no where to go as our lease ends 06/07.

    I asked my MC if in all her experience if it’s possible we can make the deadline and she stated its possible if we can get all conditions in by TODAY. My file has been with BOA UW since 05/11 I believe- it was true when they said NACA is not for the faint of heart. Lol *Laughs Nervously* But also BOA is moving very slowly. I feel like the only ones moving with urgency is my realtor and I.

    I shall keep you posted!

    in reply to: CLEAR TO CLOSE STILL NOT RECEIVED #68469
    HaulinCubes91
    Participant

    Did you close by 05/13??

    in reply to: We Closed on the House!!!!! #68466
    HaulinCubes91
    Participant

    Mickie is my Mortgage Counselor! She is great. I have to close by 06/01, hoping shes going to be able to rush our file!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)