Amyk

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: 2019 vs 2020 Conforming Loan Limits #70933
    Amyk
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Have you had a chance to check with your IT guy? The property-specific letter loan limits are still at the 2019 level.

Thanks,
    Amy

in reply to: 2019 vs 2020 Conforming Loan Limits #70177
    Amyk
    Participant

Thanks, Tim. As clafontant05 mentioned above, my mortgage counselor was not even aware of the change in loan limits. Is there an official reference I can point her to so that we can have her write a property-specific letter with the new loan limits?
    Thank you,
    Amy

in reply to: 2019 vs 2020 Conforming Loan Limits #70132
    Amyk
    Participant

Hi, Tim. Thanks for the update. I tried to print a property-specific letter just now and still get the same error message. Could you please advise.
    Thanks,
    Amy

in reply to: 2019 vs 2020 Conforming Loan Limits #70011
    Amyk
    Participant

Hi,

We are in Sunnyvale, California, and have the same question.

When I asked our mortgage counselor about it, she said:
    ‘am glad he wrote what he did on the blog, but please note that it has not yet reflected in the file. you could email him so that he can get the right departments to update the system, but beyond that, I can’t pull the PSL for the requested amount the system will not allow that’

Can you please let me know when the NACA web file will be updated to reflect the 2020 loan limits? We would like to write an offer due July 8 with the 2020 loan limits.

If you cannot answer the question, please let me know who I can reach out to.

Thank you,
    Amy Krystosik

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)