Forum Replies Created
From my understanding the irs has temporarily stopped the banks from sending them the requests to pull
The transcripts so they will ask you to obtain them yourself and send them to your lender. In your case you have them in hand so you should be good to go there . If I understood what you said correctly
Same thing Happened to me back in April… my qual letter was 100k less than what I was told.. long story short my MC never responded to my emails again after saying he would appeal (I waited months . I emailed so many times with no response).. I backed out of the program and bought a house with another lender. This was a horrible experience for me . I hope it works out better for you
@TTrumble can you point me in the right direction as well? It has been over a month and my HMC refuses to respond to any emails I sent. My qualification amount was less than what he said so he said he appealed, but again it’s been a month and he will not give me an update or response
I have the same issue. It’s been over a month for me and no word. No explanation or anything. My HMC appealed but he won’t respond to my emails. They give you no explanation about anything.
Good luck! And keep us posted
Yes I saw that someone didn’t catch that part too. Since you filled after the deadline it had to have filed by paper. It really does suck and I wonder if the bank are doing exceptions due to covid or saying well
Your outta luck. That’s a tough one
Pay the $20 bucks for the new license and save yourself the hassle . Think bigger picture
Hey . Unfortunately the IRS is not processing any paper returns until further notice due to covid. The info is online. This is very unfortunate as we have no ETA as to when they will do this again and are sitting on thousands of backlogs , so this could delay a lot of people in this position such as yourself.
Hi thanks Tim. How do we find out the reasons/numbers etc to how the underwriter came up with their amount? I wrote and letter with my HTI AND DTI max which are both incredibly higher than what was given to me. How would we know how they came up with their amount they qualified for me?
What was the outcome here?? I am going through the same thing right now
I was qualified, then attended the workshop but when my letter was uploaded it was 100k less than what my MC quoted me. No explanation given or anything. My MC said he was going to appeal. I am stil waiting and do not know how long that takes and if it will even help
I have not seen a thing. Has anyone actually been able to chat with a rep on IM? It never works for me
The debts are slightly off. Only $73.00 but with the max HTI and max DTI I have so much more wiggle room. I did the number myself as well just to double check. They even have my income correct on the letter
Hey. No the payment amount has gone down drastically as well. It dropped about $500.00 a month . I wrote an appeal letter with specific figures based on the naca guidelines. Typically how long should it take for an appeal decision?
So we were told at the workshop you should have the letter within 24 hours. I want to note the facilitator was great but his assistant was extremely rude and unprofessional. Idk her name but she should not work with people