Faith81

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 91 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    Faith81
    Participant

Love to see this outcome!! Keeps me motivated! Thank you for sharing and congratulations!!!

Faith81
    Participant

Thank you Nelson!!! The encouragement is much needed and very appreciated. I have been reading thru this forum and you and Tim have been amazing at responding to people like myself. The home buying process can be confusing and having you two answer these questions for us is great (answering super quickly at that):-)

Faith81
    Participant

Hi Tim

Thank you for replying. I think I failed to mention that both my counselors have been pretty awesome and they were friendly. Please don’t think that I am complaining about her because I wouldn’t want to work with anyone else, its just the long process that I am frustrated with. I am just super anxious because of the deadlines that I am faced with. Owning my own home has been something I have been trying to achieve for a while and don’t want to fail this year. I have been very hands on with my file and if she needs something and hasn’t gotten a response from a third party trust me when I say I am on the phone pushing to get it done (yes this has happened to me for both my Rental Verification and my Employment Verification) I have another question, I emailed my MC a few minutes ago but I am now concerned because I received a text that said my new status is Not Qualified-Conditions followed by another text message that say that my status changed again to Qualification- Pending. What does this mean? Where can I find the conditions? The stuff I have pending on the web file does not apply to me. They are requesting Voter Registration for my children who are 4 and 17. I was told not to worry about this. They also requested Voter Registration for my oldest son who is 21 and I submitted that and it was confirmed that they received it.

Faith81
    Participant

Thanks Nelson!

Faith81
    Participant

Thank you Nelson! This makes me very nervous. My property manager does not do short term leases and will not allow a month to month lease. They will only agree to a one year lease. My lease ends November 30, 2020 but I have to inform them in writing if I am renewing by September 30, 2020 (2 months prior). This is why I have been anxiously trying to stay on top of my file and get things moving. I am hoping that everything does fall in place by August that I can tell them in September for sure that I will not be renewing my lease.

Viewing 5 posts - 91 through 95 (of 95 total)