Faith81

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 95 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Achieve the Dream Event #67854
    Faith81
    Participant

@jasmine1103 Yeah I’m annoyed at myself for signing up again because I thought it would tell me I was already signed up now I think I pushed myself back even further. The property manager told me they dont want me to move cause I have been an exceptional tenant (rolling my eyes) I start to feel like they are not willing to do anything that will help me move and making things harder for me LOL

in reply to: Achieve the Dream Event #67852
    Faith81
    Participant

@jasmine1103 I have tried every LOE with nothing. Property manager refuses to do a 6 month lease. I even went to corporate and they said no. I totally agree I would definitely go where I needed to go if I knew it would get the process done. When you signed up for ATD event did you receive confirmation via email? I signed up and was on 846 in the queue and never got the email but when I tried to go back on that week is no longer available. When I tried the following week it says I am number 23 in queue but still no email. I totally dont understand how the NACA system work. I have been complaining that I cant see the conditions and yet nothing has been corrected. Very frustrating.

in reply to: Achieve the Dream Event #67850
    Faith81
    Participant

@jasmine1103 I have over 6 months rental history. Only 6 months from my bank account and they wont accept it and asking for 12 months. The months prior to that it was taken out of my sisters account (long story). This is even tho I had the verification of rental filled out by the property manager. I will definitely be attending as well. I am running against all kinds of negatives (pandemic, I have to let my property manager know if my lease will be renewed by September) I know that sounds like I have lots of time but the process is so long and unpredictable that I don’t know what I will be telling them. I don’t want to say I wont be renewing and end up homeless with my children. And they don’t do short term leases so if I do renew I am stuck here another year. Another year that I do not want to wait. I started the process in November 2019. I am on my second MC, I was told that the first one got fired (she was really nice and understanding too)

in reply to: Achieve the Dream Event #67848
    Faith81
    Participant

@jasmine1103 I agree. They just seem to have so many cases that they can’t dedicate the attention that some people need and want. I even find that they make mistakes because they rush. I can’t do the 3 week wait. I actually email my MC at least twice a week (I’m the polite pest lol) mind if I ask how long ago you started the process?

@ Rml712 I don’t see why you couldn’t just cancel your request (even tho I don’t see a button) I’m sure they would see that you are already qualified and no longer need them. I would assume that if you don’t answer they would move to the next person but I would answer and just share my good news ?

in reply to: Achieve the Dream Event #67829
    Faith81
    Participant

@jasmine1103 do you have a MC already? Had you already gone thru the intake process? I don’t want my MC to feel a way because I actually do like her (very friendly lady) but I think that her workload may be to much and she keeps pushing me off. I don’t believe its intentional but there is only so many hours in a day and when you have to many cases you cant focus on a particular case for to long.

in reply to: Achieve the Dream Event #67828
    Faith81
    Participant

Thanks Nelson.:-) Hope that the ATD works for me. To be clear I am far from lazy but I do enjoy convenience especially when it come to financial situations. I don’t know one fool who wouldn’t. I am very organized with my financial situation so when I establish a routine that works I stick to it. My goal was to make sure my rent was paid on time all the time without any hassles and run around with people at banks who could care less if I got charged a late fee for their incompetence.

in reply to: Conditions #67721
    Faith81
    Participant

Help again!! (please and thank you)

So my MC resubmitted my file and I just got a notice stating that it is still not qualified – conditions. Now on the web-file I moved from Intake Preparation to Qualification Process and I see the little Conditions for Qualifications button but once I click nothing is showing. Any help on how to fix this issue?

Thanks

in reply to: Conditions #67675
    Faith81
    Participant

Thanks Nelson. I’m still waiting for her to respond. Hopefully I get one today.

in reply to: Conditions #67656
    Faith81
    Participant

Thanks Nelson but I don’t want my children going thru the court system. That was something we could agree on. His payments are made in cash. He had even given me a notarized letter which I submitted. I wanted to use it as income but guess not. So let me ask this, if I prove what I have been paying in rent plus my savings for payment shock will I still be qualified for the same amount that I was originally given or is that going to change as well?

in reply to: Conditions #67652
    Faith81
    Participant

oh goodness. So frustrating. I have support for many years but the amount vary because of course 5 years ago I didn’t have my twins who are now 4. For the rent I gave them VOR as well as history from the website I pay my rent on as well as bank statements to show where the payments came out of. Everything has LOE attached.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Faith81.
    in reply to: Conditions #67648
    Faith81
    Participant

Hi guys posting the outcome as promised. What she was seeing on there I was not seeing at all. Should I contact member services about not being able to see what conditions are on there?

The conditions turned out to be issues with my rent payments and my child support. My rent has been paid out of my account for the last 6 months. I also have been depositing my child support payments into my account for the last 6 months. Prior to that I had an issue with my bank and the ACH from the rental so I had started using my sisters account for those deposits and for the rental payment. After the issue was resolved I never bothered switching things over until I went to the workshop in November 2019 and they explained that I would need to document this from my account. My child support payments are consistent and in cash. I do not have a child support order because my children’s dad and I have a very good relationship so the court was never something I had to do. I submitted my sister’s bank statements, my rent payment history, letters of explanations, everything that I could possibly think of and it came back requesting further information for the same stuff I explained to them. I don’t know what else to provide them. Any suggestions that can help with this?

in reply to: Next step #67638
    Faith81
    Participant

Congrats!!!!

in reply to: Conditions #67611
    Faith81
    Participant

Thanks Tim!! I am on it. Sending my polite pest (I love this term) email right now. Will definitely post the outcome.

in reply to: Do I need a check to pay? #67573
    Faith81
    Participant

@msjonessci I don’t have a checkbook either. I entered my account number Routing number and random check number and documented in my naca tracking book to make sure I don’t use it again. Not sure why they make it a requirement to make the payment but that process worked for me. Hope that helps.

in reply to: BOA Grants #67565
    Faith81
    Participant

Thanks Nelson!! That’s a lot of information but it definitely clears up a lot of my questions. I see why people keep saying you are god sent.

By the way I love how NACA is working for the people. I work in a union and we to fight for the rights of our members. It’s just awesome.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 95 total)