Faith81

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    Faith81
    Participant

@jasmine1103 took me 4 days to get the letter. They don’t give it to you at the workshop. They told me 24 hours after i completed the workshop.

in reply to: *shocker*-looks like I won’t be closing on time #68643
    Faith81
    Participant

@Taco I’m really sorry to hear this. My prayers are on this for everything to eventually pull thru for you sooner rather than later. You’ve been thru one year of hard work so I know you going to continue this fight. We are here to support you!!

in reply to: Qualified! #68642
    Faith81
    Participant

@jasmine1103 CONGRATULATIONS ????
    I am so happy for your!!!Its such an amazing feeling to make it thru.

in reply to: Qualification Letter #68439
    Faith81
    Participant

@nelsont thank you? I emailed my MC because internet explorer didn’t fix the issue.

@jasmine1103
    Thank you!! I decided to take the cut back in the amount I qualified for it wasn’t what I wanted but I wasn’t going to delay any further because I don’t have much time. I didn’t even have to attend the ATD. Polite Pest Mode made my file move forward despite the ATD. Have you made any progress?

in reply to: NACA Realtor in NJ #68438
    Faith81
    Participant

@MojoRysing. Thank you. I also found one called American Dream. It varies by county. Also some townships have their own grants so you should look into that too

in reply to: NACA Realtor in NJ #68341
    Faith81
    Participant

Thanks Nelson!! Not sure how I did it (probably cause I didn’t have my glasses on LOL)but I mixed your message up with @jespy_3 who I now know as my neighbor in NJ LOL. Thank you for the info to all of you.

@jespy_3
    how far are you in the process?

in reply to: NACA Realtor in NJ #68339
    Faith81
    Participant

Thanks Tim!! Definitely don’t need no drama or delays in this process.

@Nelson do you have any info on the grants in NJ and can they be used with NACA?

in reply to: NACA Realtor in NJ #68337
    Faith81
    Participant

Thanks Nelson. Appreciate you!!

The reason I asked was because I read so many negatives about the in house agents not having time for some members and also not responding to you. I am very limited on my time to move so I don’t want to waste time on someone who isn’t going to help me (I doubt it would be intentionally since that’s how they make money). I would have preferred a in house agent because I felt that they would know the most about the NACA process. For the outside agent would they only be required to do a one day course to become a NACA agent? I found an agent and she is aware of NACA. Its funny because most of the agents I have been working with always took me to see homes and I do not have any agreement with any of them. I definitely would love to stick with one I just need someone who is going to really help me find what I am looking for and have knowledge of the process so I don’t get thrown in a loophole.

I’ll take any tips you have for this house search process!!

Thanks

in reply to: WE CLOSED! #68245
    Faith81
    Participant

@movinginmass congrats!! Beautiful news!! The blessing is truly amazing!!

in reply to: Conditions Not Listed #68119
    Faith81
    Participant

I had the same issue where I couldn’t see the conditions. In my situation it turned out to be that they needed more documents from me. I stayed polite and I stayed persistent and I was able to get everything done and was qualified yesterday even with the ATD. My counselor is absolutely amazing and awesome! Keep pushing and be polite (I literally emailed everyday) I annoyed myself. Thank goodness for her patience.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Faith81.
    in reply to: ATD Event #68070
    Faith81
    Participant

@GottaGetit I was told that the turn around time for the underwriters during the ATD events was 7 to 10 days. I was the polite pest as usual and my counselor being the sweetheart that she is I was actually able to get qualified today. I say keep pressing! I was actually signed up for the ATD in case all else didnt work out but I was blessed enough that it pulled thru!!

in reply to: Bank Accounts #67925
    Faith81
    Participant

@Jasmineedwards63 from my understanding I was told that I needed to upload each and every bank statement for the last 3 consecutive months. I had to continuously upload statements for the last 6 months and am still uploading statements. I believe you have to keep your file up to date until you close and have the keys in your hands.

in reply to: Underwriter notes #67877
    Faith81
    Participant

I have but today got kicked off twice and it after waiting 15 minutes. Ended up just sending a message. Are able to see the button that says Conditions? I can see that but when I click it there is nothing listed there but my MC says they are there.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Faith81.
    in reply to: Underwriter notes #67875
    Faith81
    Participant

I don’t know about their notes but I was told we were supposed to be able to see the conditions they put on the file. Unfortunately I’ve been fighting to get someone to assist me in seeing them.

in reply to: Achieve the Dream Event #67857
    Faith81
    Participant

@jasmine1103 hopefully they do. Thanks ?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 95 total)