Faith81

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    Participant

@Lady B. Thank you so much for helping me and your encouragement!! It was appreciated!! Will keep you posted on the outcome

Faith81
    Participant

@LadyB I would appreciate that. My email is kpl020581@gmail.com

in reply to: ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES #70803
    Faith81
    Participant

Hey @Taco!!!! How is the new house going? Its awesome to see you back here šŸ™‚

in reply to: Insurance #70558
    Faith81
    Participant

Got it! Thanks a million Nelson!

I have another question for you. I was already qualified about two months ago and requested to be resubmitted for a higher amount but they said they had to run my credit again and I had to do the rental verification over is that correct? Iā€™m just concerned about my credit being constantly pulled (third time in 7 months) and then Iā€™m also worries about the rental verification taking long because the rental office for my residence is very sssllllooowwww

in reply to: Insurance #70556
    Faith81
    Participant

Thanks Nelson. Do I get to pick my own insurance or I have to go with whom they supply?

in reply to: Re-submission and Property Specific Letter #70339
    Faith81
    Participant

Thanks Nelson. I have exhausted my buy down option so my only option is for the approval the higher amount. I am extremely nervous because my lease is running out and I have to give them a yes or no on the renewal by September. They wont extend the time or go month to month. This market has made it extremely difficult to find anything so anytime I submit something it is already under contract so I need to get this property specific letter in a hurry to put in my offer. I dont even know how its possible but I feel more drained with this search then I felt trying to get qualified and now it scares me to death what the end will do to my mental state LOL

in reply to: Purchase amount and Qualification Amount #70108
    Faith81
    Participant

Got it!! So now all I need is the clarification on is the .125 buy down from @ttrumble. Thanks a million @nelsont. Your feedback is always appreciated šŸ™‚

in reply to: Purchase amount and Qualification Amount #70106
    Faith81
    Participant

@Nelson does 1 point equals to 1 percent reduction? I am so confused right now. I remember my counselor said for every 1% of the purchase price I can reduce the interest rate by a quarter percent. Also is there a limit on the seller contribution?

in reply to: Purchase amount and Qualification Amount #70100
    Faith81
    Participant

Thanks Nelson but I thought that as a priority member I could buy down the interest rate up to .125? This was what my counselor told me in a previous email. I am not questioning my affordability because I know I can afford since I have been putting away the rest of it in payment shock. I am just confused on what they allow so I ask before giving any information to my agent. When they switched my counselors there was alot of confusion and I honestly still think there are some things wrong with my qualification and the amounts that they put on there but after 7 months of going back and forth I just didnt have the energy to do it anymore. I just wanted my qualification and figured I would buy down my interest where I needed to.

If I am putting away the amount in payment shock would it be considered?

in reply to: NACA Qualified!!! #70039
    Faith81
    Participant

@shae2405 I was told that you should not give your affordability form to anyone. The qualification letter comes in about 2 days but if you havent received it you should contact member services or your MC requesting it. Same thing happened to me and I received it within hours after my call. Congrats!!!

in reply to: We closed today! #70031
    Faith81
    Participant

Such great news!!! Congrats!!!!!!

in reply to: I CLOSED- Best Taco Tuesday EVER! #70030
    Faith81
    Participant

CONGRATS TACO!!!!!!!!! YOU DID IT!!!!!

in reply to: New Construction Taxes #69863
    Faith81
    Participant

Thanks @Ttrumble šŸ™‚

in reply to: OMG it is FINALLY happening! #69707
    Faith81
    Participant

I haven’t been on here much but this is the first thing I read when I got back. @Taco I am literally smiling ear to ear for you. Overjoyed to hear about such a blessing!!! So proud that you kept pushing through. Here comes that light at the end of the tunnel shinning super bright!!

in reply to: Outside Agent #69345
    Faith81
    Participant

So I wrote out an agreement terminating my buyer exclusive contract with the agent and her firm. She signed it and returned it. I still need to know if I use my own agent if they will be charged a referral fee. @Nelsont @TTrumblef can you help me figure this one out? So far the two NACA agents that reached out to me does not do my area. They said they only do further south of what I am looking for.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 95 total)