Faith81

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 95 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Property Specific Letter #71342
    Faith81
    Participant

Yes I was true remote. I lived in Jersey but where I lived I had problems commuting when I first started. My counselors are in NC. Its very interesting that you explained to me that they are not licensed mortgage counselors. Do you think if I get a counselor that is local I would get a faster response time?

in reply to: Property Specific Letter #71339
    Faith81
    Participant

Hi Nelson, do I call a local office even if I have a remote counselor?

Thanks

in reply to: Increase in purchase amount #71334
    Faith81
    Participant

To add to Nelson’s respond. They will only increase your approval amount to a maximum of 31% of your gross income so decreasing your debt will not increase your amount if you are already at the 31% (Nelson taught me this the other day) Buying down the interest dont change your monthly payment but give you more purchasing power meaning you can buy a house that costs more but your monthly payment will remain the same if you buy down the interest.

in reply to: Could lose our home over Fraud Alert! Prayers Needed #71330
    Faith81
    Participant

I dont have suggestions but I am praying for you. Next week you will be telling us you are on your next step. We are claiming that victory today for you!!

in reply to: I closed!!! (Caution: Long Read) #71329
    Faith81
    Participant

@NBG789 Yes I read thru it all LOL. I currently gained more than 10 pounds with the stress of it all:-(. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It definitely keeps us motivated. Especially those going thru hurdles that we cant seem to get over. CONGRATS!!!!!

in reply to: Increasing Qualification Amount #71293
    Faith81
    Participant

Also would there be a reason why my 30 year approval amount is only $1 more than my 15 year approval amount?

in reply to: Increasing Qualification Amount #71292
    Faith81
    Participant

The balance on the cards is about $6800. The minimum monthly payment is a little less than $500. I was just informed today that I will be getting an increase on my income due to a promotion but I dont know the final number yet. I am waiting for HR to finalize it but I dont know how long the process is and I am running out of time for my lease. Would it be a problem if I used part of my savings? My current approval is only $25 less than 31% of what was accepted as my gross income 🙁

in reply to: Exploring other options #71289
    Faith81
    Participant

I applied for one pre-approval. NACA is definitely better. Going to continue to try to get thru.

in reply to: Income discrepancy on affordability form #71275
    Faith81
    Participant

Ok. Yeah I’m in Central Jersey and havent found anything yet but if I do I’ll be sure to share the info in the forum for others to access. Would be great if we could find something

in reply to: Income discrepancy on affordability form #71268
    Faith81
    Participant

@MoyoRysing – So far I couldn’t find any grants to work with NACA (yet) but lets keep the faith and see if something comes up. What area are you in?

in reply to: Co Borrower #71253
    Faith81
    Participant

Hi @purdynerdy thank you. I had already planned to do the buy down. I will just continue to pray on it. I’m just heartbroken

in reply to: Exploring other options #71234
    Faith81
    Participant

Thank you Nelson. I am concerned about them pulling my credit and how that would affect me with NACA. I am honestly scared because I put in so much work and so much energy into NACA. I see the greatness in this program but wanted to see if I have other options.

in reply to: Income discrepancy on affordability form #71214
    Faith81
    Participant

@MojoRysing Congrats on your qualification!! I am not 100 percent sure if this will cause you a problem but you should make sure you stay at the PITI that you know you should have got and not go over because they will check your income again. Even when you do the property specific letter you will have to check off a box that indicates that you are certifying that your income is not below that amount. Save yourself the delays and let your MC know to rectify the income discrepancy. I understand how you feel because the process is so unnecessarily difficult and time consuming. I was already qualified back in May and requested to be resubmitted almost a month ago (still dealing with it and my file stay up to date) and my income increased and my debt decreased and right now my PITI is $200 less than what I was originally qualified for. (maybe you got my missing $200 LOL) I know this has to be an error so I had to email my MC and request she look at it to rectify the situation. Hopefully she handles it quickly for me. Keeping those prayers high!!

in reply to: We closed! Our NACA journey: New Construction #71115
    Faith81
    Participant

Absolutely beautiful to read this!! Congrats!!

in reply to: FINALLY CLOSED! #71028
    Faith81
    Participant

Congrats!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 95 total)