sweetlilly

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Qualification letter you can share.
    Affordability form containing details of the amount you are qualified for you keep private.
    All the agent needs to know is the price range you are interested in which may be less than or equal to the amount you are qualified for.

in reply to: NACA approved Title co. and Inspector #75671
    sweetlilly
    Participant

@shambam405 I never heard back from Damien.
    For property inspector I was able to find Andrew Farnsworth who was willing to fulfil the NACA requirements and should now be in their system.
    His number and email is : 405 252 0288 , andrewfarnsworth@aehomeinspectionsokc.com.
    For a Title company, an MC (who is no longer with NACA) mentioned Abstract and Title company, with Amber Dixon as the contact.
    https://www.okcabstract.com/

I have not used either yet as I just got requalified again.

There is no NACA in house realtor in OKC I am aware of.
    Two options you can check with:
    Roberta Pendarvis -(405) 759-0251 roberta.pendarvis@kevoproperties.com
    Tiaa Payne -(405) 361-2337 tiaap@kw.com

in reply to: Clear to Close Final #75192
    sweetlilly
    Participant

Congrats!

in reply to: Question about 6 month qualification expiration. #74269
    sweetlilly
    Participant

Thanks for the heads up sir.

in reply to: Home sold AS IS v Rehab loan #74234
    sweetlilly
    Participant

Thanks a lot for the feedback Nelson.
    Much appreciated.

in reply to: Where is Purchase Workshop #72595
    sweetlilly
    Participant

@emitchell0130 trying calling their Live Support as well.

in reply to: Qualified … with some questions #72581
    sweetlilly
    Participant

@thepatties…Your Housing ratio and DTI are the 2 factors “written in stone” for lack of a better term that influences what they determine you can afford. This should be in the Qualification Workbook.
    Additionally, for Savings Shock you have to show and DOCUMENT your savings pattern (savings, 401k contributions , CC payment in excess of minimum etc etc ) and submit it to your MC and let them tell you why you are wrong and they are right if there is any discrepancy.

This is a question that comes up every time at the Post Qualification webinar hosted by Eric Xum ( NACA Mortgage Director ) every Wednesday. The guy is a wealth of knowledge and experience.

And his answer is always the same. Be your own advocate. Prove to them with documentation why you should get more than you were qualified.

I was in the same boat and after following Eric’s advice i was able to get my qualification amount increased from about $1000.00 monthly to about $1500.00

in reply to: ACCEPTED OFFER IN A SUPER SELLERS MARKET #72439
    sweetlilly
    Participant

“30K over asking”!?!?… i guess some folks just have deep pockets or are investors looking to do a flip.
    Yours truly will NEVER waive appraisal or inspection. NEVER.

I’ll just take my time until this madness settles down instead of paying at the top of the market and ending upside down when things subside.
    Good luck to all in your search.

in reply to: HAND Waiver Example #72297
    sweetlilly
    Participant

@mrunkewl actually HAND has a form letter ( Member Acknowledgement & Hold Harmless ) that you can use to waive repairs.
    You can try sending them an email to see if they can provide it for you.
    HAND Dept. 210 319 2978; HAND@naca.com

If you have a way to provide your email i can send it to you. I got it from one of their webinars i attended recently.

in reply to: Proof of MRF at ATD event #72276
    sweetlilly
    Participant

@Happyhome … NO I do not think it is normal.
    Go to the NACA.com site and lower right click on Live Support and if they are in session you can convey your concerns and someone should be able to assist or guide you. Alternatively you can also call Member Services at 425-602-6222. Wait times can be long however.

Regarding the 401K question , make sure to write an LOE stating it can be used as MRF and attach any supporting statements and upload to you WebFile.
    Also make sure to send the LOE to your email nacalynx email (emailxxxxxxx@nacalynx.com) for good measure.
    I have never had any issues uploading any docs to my web-file. I try to use Internet Explorer, on my computer, which is NACA’s RECOMMENDED browser.
    Keep your December date.
    Hang in there and good luck.

in reply to: NACA GRADUATES: COME SHARE YOUR SUCCESS STORY #72192
    sweetlilly
    Participant

@MovedbyFaith thanks for sharing.
    You sure are a trooper!!

in reply to: Payment Shock #71994
    sweetlilly
    Participant

To be honest payment shock calculation is simple math.
    To hear it explained makes it seem like rocket science. It is not.
    As long as you can send LOE to explain any savings pattern to satisfy the underwriter ( the judge and jury) you should be fine.

in reply to: Looking for Agent in Long Island, NY – HELP! #71955
    sweetlilly
    Participant

@tiki as long as you are comfortable the realtor is working in YOUR best interest is all that matters.

in reply to: Purchase workshop #71936
    sweetlilly
    Participant

Go to Naca.com and on the front page somewere in the middle, look for Workshops, Webinars and Events and click on Live Webinars ( Purchase Education) you should see a link for Purchase Workshop Registration.
    https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/9039627558570085133

in reply to: Priority / Target Member – Buy Down question #71908
    sweetlilly
    Participant

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)