jaylagirl2012

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

@almost I finally closed June 22. I continued to email the regional director as did my agent. They escalated the file with the lender. Even after CTC I had to have them escalate the file further with BOA because the person doing final verbal verification of my employment was out sick and time was of the essence. Essentially I just continued to follow up with all parties and asked for confirmation of received documents. I did morning emails and midday check ins to see where we were in the process and focused more on actionable tasks and items rather than emotions and what I’d been through because ultimately it didn’t matter. I hope everything works out for you.

jaylagirl2012
    Participant

Unfortunately due to the pandemic the mortgage department is working remotely and only accepting emails to which I have sent numerous only to be unanswered.

jaylagirl2012
    Participant

I am equally frustrated. My closing date was May 18. However, due to the closures we were pushed back. I’ve been approved with outstanding conditions since April. Once the state of Pa opened back up 3 weeks ago, I have had some movement on my file. I was cleared by HAND last week though. I had addiitional conditions removed since last week and still haven’t been cleared to close. I don’t have any conditions I can see. Member services is unhelpfull. I have emailed the mortgage department numerous times without a response. I found out my MC quit 3 weeks ago and was only notified last week. So basically nobody had been working my file or advocating on my behalf and this is during the mortgage process. We are not a priority at this point. All resources are spent qualifying participants. I emailed escalations and I received an automated response stating to contact my MC. I am beyond frustrated. I don’t even see the point in emailing anymore because nobody responds. I have been patient as we have endured a pandemic and now protests and civil unrest. However I don’t know what else to do because I have already given my landlord notice and need to move asap. I’m considering an apartment at this point because I can’t be homeless. The seller is regretting using naca. It feels like naca caters to new clients and the communication is non-existent. Feeling beyond disappointed and left out to dry.

in reply to: Appraisal on Hold #67631
    jaylagirl2012
    Participant

Ok I think I will relax my nerves for now. My closing date is for May 18 and that has me antsy. I had been pretty calm up until this part actually. Luckily, we have a COVID-19 Addendum that either party can pull the trigger on to extend any dates out 30 days in the contract.

in reply to: Late Appraisal #67325
    jaylagirl2012
    Participant

After calling member services yesterday
    and the live chat my commitment letter was finally uploaded this morning.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)