CenterPeace

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    CenterPeace
    Participant

Everything makes sense. I have a question about #2. Will my MRF increase after being qualified since I am using it for my good faith deposit? If so, will I be required to save an additional 4k before closing. That’s a steep goal to save within 45 days.

in reply to: Qualification help #65841
    CenterPeace
    Participant

@Peapod0609 Congratulations on closing and for a positive outlook. I am praying my process goes smoothly after qualification. I have already found the home that I want. I am anxiety to get under contract and lock in the price. It’s a new construction and I heard they are looking to increase prices. I am also a realtor and representing myself in this process.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by CenterPeace.
    in reply to: Qualification help #65839
    CenterPeace
    Participant

I have filed my taxes for 2019. I filed back taxes for 2018, since I did not file last year, they take longer to process since you have to mail them in. I plan to pay all of my tax debt for both 2018 & 2019 on March 17. I also applied for a IDR plan for my student loans which I should be hearing back in another week or so. I uploaded all documents to my web-file, as new pay stubs, statements, etc has come in I have been uploading them and keeping a file on my Google Drive. I noticed the upload screen is more legible when I upload from my phone versus online the boxes are jumbled up, not sure what that is about. I figured I could quickly upload anything from my phone or should I print everything and keep a binder with hard copies?

in reply to: Qualification help #65830
    CenterPeace
    Participant

Great idea! Thanks for the detail response. One less thing for me to worry about.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)