kjenkins79

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: NACA Timeline during Pandemic #71094
    kjenkins79
    Participant

@ttrumble. Thank you!! This process definitely humble me and taught me what patience really was!

in reply to: My NACA timeline #70888
    kjenkins79
    Participant

@Rml712 who did you reach out to to have your file escalated to? My closing date has past and I am being told the issue is with BOA accepting a verification. I have been approved with conditions for about a week or so

kjenkins79
    Participant

@purdynerdy we attempted to but it does not have an area or at least we have not been able to locate where the seller contribution gets entered.

kjenkins79
    Participant

I wish I could get to the point to put in a contract. I have been trying to get a property specific letter since Wed to submit my offer. I am a bit disappointed in how they are putting participants who have been qualified on the back burner

in reply to: ATD Event #68056
    kjenkins79
    Participant

@ttrumble how do you get a prperty specific letter if everyone is at the virtual event. I requested this letter on Wednesday and still have not received it

in reply to: Property Specific Letter #67949
    kjenkins79
    Participant

@nelsont @ttrumble can the Property Specific Letter be obtained from the Realtor side and have the buy down information entered. I am getting nervous that someone else is going to put a contract in before I can get this letter as I have not gotten a response or call back after emailing and leaving a message

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by kjenkins79.
    in reply to: Property Specific Letter #67931
    kjenkins79
    Participant

@nelsont. Do you recall where the property specific letter will be at in the webfile or will it be emailed. Do not want to overlook it. Thanks in advance

in reply to: Property Specific Letter #67897
    kjenkins79
    Participant

@ttrumble. Between me and my realtor we were able to get me assigned to a mortgage counselor about 20mins ago with the help of Ms Geter from the service@naca email address. Thank you all!!

in reply to: Property Specific Letter #67888
    kjenkins79
    Participant

@nelsont no I was working with the remote office since January. I have not been assigned a mortgage counselor I have called the local Baltimore office and the Mortgage number and they both roll over to member services. And the person behind the chat keeps providing information for the American Dream Event

in reply to: Homepath Home #67816
    kjenkins79
    Participant

Thanks @nelsont. Thats what I was afraid of. Hopefully she will have more information on this property as it did not mention it was a Homepath home. We didnt come across that until she started pulling comps

in reply to: Qualification letter #67813
    kjenkins79
    Participant

@johnsoke. I had mines in my webfile on that Wednesday. My underwriter uploaded when he sent my qualified status. The woman that was from FL was very rude with her responses to ppl questions who where typing them

in reply to: Underwriting Backlog #67779
    kjenkins79
    Participant

So it took me about 2 weeks to make it through underwriting I was sent to underwriting in 4/17 came back with conditions on 4/23 resent on 4/27(counselor was out of the office) and was qualified as of 5/5.

in reply to: Next step #67658
    kjenkins79
    Participant

@trrumble thanks. My MC actually was calling to congratulate me and helped me register for this upcoming workshop.

in reply to: Next step #67641
    kjenkins79
    Participant

@johnsoke Thanks. I keep getting a error. Gonna try calling MC or CS to see if they can hlep.

in reply to: Next step #67635
    kjenkins79
    Participant

@johnsoke have you been able to sign up for the virtual workshop. I was qualified today also and I keep getting an error when trying to sign up

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)