Forum Replies Created
Still no CTC here. No conditions listed and my MC said my file was escalated but still nothing. ??
@Iamblessed yes I’ve done the final walkthrough, had inspections, received the CO and final appraisal. I just them to set my CTC free!
@Iamblessed I’ve been told that there’s this thing called the “closing crazies” and I’ve self-diagnosed myself ?? but I haven’t even gotten a call/email from the closing dept.? I was hoping we’d close next week too. That’s the dream we’ve been sold.
@Iamblessed same here! Still waiting on the closing disclosure. My status says “Lender Status: Approved – Outstanding Conditions”. I keep checking my file like something will actually change at this hour. I’m going to be a nervous wreck by Tuesday. ??
Are they open on Saturdays? I didn’t think to reach out to them. I figured all they would do was redirect me back to my MC.
@bluebutterfly I figured but I haven’t heard back yet. I thought this part would have way more consistent communication and updates since we’re literally at the finish line. Just waiting on that CTC.
Thank you! I saw that post but it looked like neither of the posters were qualified yet and haven’t been sent to the bank. I wasn’t sure if the were stricter stipulations when it came to the bank process with BofA and switching jobs.
Thank you for your response! So basically, once we get through credit access is when our rate is officially locked? After that, should we expect any more loan estimates?
Ohhhh got it! So at what point will my status change? It still says housing search. Contracts were signed a couple weeks ago.
@nelsont thank you for responding. When you say “ratified contract”, do you mean the contract that was fully signed by us, the realtor, and the seller initiating the start of the new construction?
Hmmm… maybe there’s just a delay. Originally we wrote the check out to the builder’s title company but then the realtor let them know that we had to use NACA’s preferred title company, which they didn’t have an issue with. But we haven’t been asked to provide a corrected check written out to the other title company. So I’m not sure what’s going on.
Ohhh, so really that check is just being held but not actually deposited anywhere? Since our home won’t be complete until the end of October, they’re literally just going to hold that check and the funds will remain in my account the whole time?
Oh! That’s good to know! I was worried it would be longer for us. We are waiting for the seller to send the final signed contract to our realtor to be uploaded in our web-file (I believe). Is that when the credit access part starts?
Is there somebody going through the process with you, like a spouse? If so, you can schedule another ATD appt using their email address instead of yours.
Idk anything about that builder, as I’m not MD. But are you registered for an ATD event? Or is your meeting with a local MC? I ask because if you’re attending an ATD for your intake, you could possibly be qualified during that meeting and be able to start the home search process (or new build contract) right after. That’s what we did. We’re new to NACA. Our first meeting was an ATD event on June 11th. We were submitted to the underwriters that evening and were qualified (approved) the next day, June 12th. We already had the builders in mind and met with them the following week. So it’s definitely possible to be qualified sooner than later. Just do as much research as possible and try to be OVERLY prepared for that meeting.