2020mclt

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Any Updates this morning? #64250
    2020mclt
    Participant

@nelsont thanks for trying to help, I hope it does.

in reply to: Any Updates this morning? #64248
    2020mclt
    Participant

@nelsont yes, house was completed since the beginning of December, appraisal and everything else needed has been completed. VVOE Was completed on 12/30 and initial closing disclosure had a date of 1/3, mortgage department stated that their is no conditions pending and everything else is completed, is just the lender not giving the CTC.

in reply to: Any Updates this morning? #64246
    2020mclt
    Participant

@nelsont it’s a new construction and it was set up to be ready on that date, my realtor said we should of been good with dates. I just spoke to my realtor and he said that he already received CTC for other members that submitted their applications 2 weeks after me, that’s what i’m so confused about.

in reply to: Any Updates this morning? #64244
    2020mclt
    Participant

@firmeh89 I signed my bank app on 11/26 and my contract closing date was 12/16.

@Nelsont
    it’s just frustrating not having a place to stay with your family. I been calling every day and they only tell me that my file has been excalated and the lender has seen it, other than that their is no update.

in reply to: Any Updates this morning? #64241
    2020mclt
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m new to the forum and the posts have been very helpful.
    I received my initial disclosure on 12/26 and had an estimated closing date of 1/3, my VVOE was completed 12/30, every time I call the MD they tell me that we are just waiting on the CTC from the lender. Can someone help me to figure out why it’s taking so long? I understand that I have to be patient but I’m staying over a family members house since I had to vacate our rental.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)