Thomasina729

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Thomasina729
    Participant

I just got my final Closing disclosure. On your initial disclosure what day did it say for closing? Maybe you will receive yours the day before as I did

in reply to: Closing Crazies #65516
    Thomasina729
    Participant

@NELSONT Yes I got the CTCF and a email saying closing date from closing coordinator. Just not the other documents to support. Praying it comes tonight as peapod stated. I am just super nervous as we have been waiting for this moment for a LONG time.

in reply to: CTC Awaiting Final CTC #65396
    Thomasina729
    Participant

I’m also waiting for voe….BoA was calling the wrong employer smh smh. Hopefully we get the final on monday.

Thomasina729
    Participant

Nelsont ? My rental company is the worse with verifications I hope they don’t have to do that again I’m in the Lender initial review stage.

in reply to: Pend Incomplete HELP ! #65170
    Thomasina729
    Participant

Lyndzie3407 I just got switched to Initial review. My realtor had to put fire under their behinds. I stayed at that PI for about a week and a half.

in reply to: Closing Frustration #65156
    Thomasina729
    Participant

Get extension on your lease maybe?

in reply to: Closing Process Emergency #65083
    Thomasina729
    Participant

Oh my gracious! I am praying for you for sure. I am very close to your stage. I am waiting for my first CD though.

in reply to: Closing Process Emergency #65071
    Thomasina729
    Participant

@Kscheib have you completed the bank application yet?

in reply to: Pend-incomplete? #64816
    Thomasina729
    Participant

@alittledesperate any updates or info on your status?

in reply to: Pend-incomplete? #64611
    Thomasina729
    Participant

My file just went to this status. My home isnt complete until 1/31 so I have sometime. But I would like to know what this status means. I was at Underwriting Clear to Close before it went to this. I havent recieved a commitment letter yet either :/

in reply to: Student Loan confusion #64317
    Thomasina729
    Participant

Totally understand now! Thanks! I will reach out to my MC to find out what needs to be done. I still have about 25 days till my house is even done being built so I hope I have some wiggle room with closing. My contract says Feb 10th as settlement date.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)