Steel46

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Steel46
    Participant

@nelsont aren’t we getting taking advantage of right now? Seems like it to me. By throwing out false hopes and promises or just false information. That would be taking advantage of. Having members lose $700 because they can’t get their SH** together to me would be taking advantage of. Guess we must have different definitions…..

in reply to: File Delay #63894
    Steel46
    Participant

@tylocs sorry to hear that. I am right there with you. $700 down the drain for the inspection. If we dont get our earnest money back theres another $2000. And not on person can give us a straight answer. Not one. Called over 100 times to Mortgage Processing, finally someone picked up and all they said was “sorry we can do nothing for you” thanks guys. piss poor way to run a business.

in reply to: Got email that says lender conditions but nothing shows again #63892
    Steel46
    Participant

@nelsonT legal action meaning what? If we don’t have the clear to close from BoA tomorrow there is nothing to stand our ground on, Plus what would legal action accomplish? Can a judge force the seller to extend the contract for another 25 days as the only person I was able to get ahold of today after over 100 calls said. Another 25 days would mean a 70 day close. LOL thats just crazy. Was told 28 days to start then told 45 now told 70 when I close tomorrow. Piss poor way to conduct business if you ask me.

in reply to: Got email that says lender conditions but nothing shows again #63868
    Steel46
    Participant

@nelsont my fault for listening to my MC and doing what they told us. Yeah that makes sense. Entitled because I did what MC told me to do and spent my hard earned money for nothing? Ok @neslont

in reply to: Got email that says lender conditions but nothing shows again #63863
    Steel46
    Participant

@jprime1609 I finally got through and all they said was “There is nothing we can do” @msm407 you would think that with such an important life changing event there would be more of a haste and concern on what is happening. Instead of just being told that everything will be ok when clearly someone knows that it is not ok. It’s unacceptable and to think that this is a non profit advocacy group that is supposed to help people, it sure seems like they are hurting more people then they are helping. Is NACA or BoA going to refund the almost $3000 that I have already spent towards this house? Doubtful. So they expect me to go through the entire process again with what seems like a good chance that I waste another $3000? Membership dues are due on the first. What reason do I have to continue with NACA is the question? Pay membership dues for a membership that is useless? Seems pretty silly to me. I had a feeling something like this was going to happen and it happened. And now we have no house to purchase, our lease ends later this week and I am out almost $3000. tell me again why I would want to continue going through this process when they can’t even give me a basic response to a question? For group that is supposed to help low income persons I am not sure how spending $3000 and getting nothing for it helps the low income person. This has been a nightmare and literally we have a really good chance of having nowhere to live due to NACA/BOA.

in reply to: Got email that says lender conditions but nothing shows again #63852
    Steel46
    Participant

@nelsonT lack of communication is the number one problem. Or telling us wrong information. Thats the problem. If they would have given us accurate information from the start this probably wouldn’t have been an issue. Then when you need an answer, no one is there to help. Called over 100 times to the mortgage processing department today, and nothing. Not one response. Kicks you to member services and they just basically tell you that there is nothing they can do and hope the seller doesn’t walk. Thanks for that help ya know. I remember multiple people at NACA saying “oh the seller won’t walk, they will sign the extension” well guess what they are NOT signing the extension. Just so much misinformation that is ridiculous. Then to top it all off our MC is out of town for two crucial weeks so I have no person I can contact directly. So all I can do is watch as my contract ends and the house i fell in love with goes to someone else. nightmare. not to mention the $700 for the inspection that is also gone. And also not to mention I could lose my $2000 earnest money as well. So almost $3000 out of pocket with nothing to show for it. That is the problem. Does anyone care that I am literally about to be out almost $3000? Doesn’t seem like it. For being an “Advocacy” group they don’t do a very good job of advocating on behalf of their clients. Pretty much just let you hang until the last possible moment. Then tell you something opposite of what they told you before.

in reply to: Got email that says lender conditions but nothing shows again #63849
    Steel46
    Participant

@jprime1609 yes, and our MC assured we would close on time (12/31) multiple times. But it seems that it will not happen and that we will lose the house. Nightmare scenario

in reply to: Got email that says lender conditions but nothing shows again #63841
    Steel46
    Participant

@jprime1609 especially when the seller is going to walk. Refuses to sign an extension. So we will have no house, and will have to start all over. With the current results that are happening it sure seems hard to want to continue with NACA, this has been a nightmare and after all the work we will have nothing to show for it and NOT ONE person has been able to tell me anything. It is a total nightmare.

in reply to: Got email that says lender conditions but nothing shows again #63838
    Steel46
    Participant

@jprime1609 looks like we are in a similar spot. I was thinking about the dues. If the seller walks tomorrow I don’t see much of a reason to pay the dues at least in my case. This has turned into a nightmare and really has soured the whole home buying process. Why pays dues for something that isn’t working…..I am just at a loss for words. Supposed to close tomorrow and it looks like it is all going to fall through. I am at a loss for words and don’t know what to do. It’s hard to believe that this is even happening but it sure is.

in reply to: Got email that says lender conditions but nothing shows again #63833
    Steel46
    Participant

@nelsont my MC is the office manager. So I am really in a bad place right now

in reply to: Got email that says lender conditions but nothing shows again #63831
    Steel46
    Participant

@tricey718 on call number 75 to mortgage processing, no responses. Member services just tells me there is nothing they can do and that I must speak with mortgage processing. So just getting the run around :(. Idk what to do. Looks like we will most likely lose this house. Literally nightmare scenario

in reply to: HELP!!!Seller IS WALKING IF WE DONT CLOSE TUESDAY HELP #63769
    Steel46
    Participant

@nelsonT yet not person mentioned any of those things during any of our meetings. thats the issue.

in reply to: HELP!!!Seller IS WALKING IF WE DONT CLOSE TUESDAY HELP #63765
    Steel46
    Participant

@nelsonT then they should say that. We were told by multiple people from Naca that 45 days is enough. I would say that is Nacas fault if they cant get their story straight. Looks like it will end up costing me $3000. And even in the work book it says 28 days. So theres cleary something going wrong with what they are telling people

@newyorkspirit
    not yet no.

in reply to: HELP!!!Seller IS WALKING IF WE DONT CLOSE TUESDAY HELP #63762
    Steel46
    Participant

@newyorkspirit not sure how to delete it. @nelsonT hopefully that could be the case. But How can I be sure this doesn’t happen again. If our MC would have just told us accurate information this wouldn’t even be an issue 🙁

in reply to: HELP!!!Seller IS WALKING IF WE DONT CLOSE TUESDAY HELP #63759
    Steel46
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)