nacaway

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Not closing on time #62937
    nacaway

@tara585 now we’re on to holiday moving! I’m packing as we speak and will be moving into my home next weekend. You were blessed to have just one condition. I had a few conditions but there were none for me to address, the MC did them. I did have a delay because the appraiser had to make a correction to the appraisal. But I signed my contract on 10/19 and had final CTC on 11/21. And closed on 11/26. We made it!!!! And I look forward to the praise reports from others.

in reply to: Not closing on time #62935
    nacaway

@Tara585 Congratulations!!! What an awesome feeling to get through the process and to the reward. You deserve it and I’m happy for you.

in reply to: Not closing on time #62794
    nacaway

Hey!!! I hope everyone is doing well. I didn’t forget about y’all. With me closing the day before Thanksgiving I’ve been on overdrive!

@Tara585
    yayyyyyy!!! I’m so happy for you. You will be in my thoughts tomorrow as you go through the closing process and I will whisper a prayer for you. I was done in less than an hour and I hope the same or better for you.

in reply to: Not closing on time #62555
    nacaway

Hey y’all! Closing went smooth. The attorney went through everything with detail. I was in and out in less than an hour. The builder will release the keys when they receive the wire transfer. My realtor went back into the office to let the attorney know that and he went ahead and initiated the transfer. So now I just have to meet the builder at the house. For those of you that are on the journey, please stay the course. It can get frustrating but the reward is worth the hassle.

in reply to: Not closing on time #62549
    nacaway

You all have made my morning. I just love the energy. Walkthrough went well, got my cashier’s check from the bank and now just hanging around the area of the NACA office. I’m ready!

in reply to: Not closing on time #62526
    nacaway

@tara585 any news yet?

@2BLESSED
    and @Peapod0609 thanks so much! I’m about 10.5 hours away from closing. The amount I need to close changed at the last minute so I now need to go to the bank to get a certified check due to the amount. Of course by the time the amount was confirmed the bank was closed. Soooo…I’m doing my final walkthrough, then heading to the bank before my closing at 11AM. Y’all whisper a prayer for me tomorrow. This has been wild journey but I’m so close. We will all get to the other side!

in reply to: Not closing on time #62505
    nacaway

@tara585 I’m so happy for you! I’m sure this has been a frustrating situation, but you have stayed the course and the reward will be great! I don’t say a lot on this forum but I visit often for inspiration. It’s refreshing to read post from the various participants and witness the encouragement and advice that is given daily. I’m scheduled to close on Wednesday, right before Thanksgiving and I pray that all goes well.

in reply to: Not closing on time #62235
    nacaway

@Peapod0609 Wow!!! Well congrats on the closing. At least the pain was worth it. ?

in reply to: Not closing on time #62231
    nacaway

@Renegade thanks for that info. I called about 4:30PM today and was given that info. I asked when the system would be back up and was told Monday. I need to get to closing on time so that I’m not responsible for paying the seller $200/day for every day beyond the closing date. And right now I’m in ACA la la land!

in reply to: Not closing on time #62229
    nacaway

Glad I found this thread! I’m trying to get to Final CTC. My status on the portal has been sitting at “ACA-BAC Follow up – NACA has addressed all outstanding conditions. Bank of America is working with vendors to clear internal issues.” I contacted the Mortgage Dept today and was told Bank of America’s system is down and they are unable to review files at this time. Has anyone else been told this?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)