Forum Replies Created
I signed my bank app on 11/8. I was scheduled to close on 12/9. On 12/3 i received my CD and closing was scheduled for 12/10. All my conditions were cleared on 12/5. I called on 12/9/19 and was told that my status should change on 12/10 and I’d probably be closing sometime next week. On 12/10, I received the clear to close and I’m closing tomorrow.
It’s Thursday. I feel like I can finally breathe.
Once you get your disclosure everything happens very quickly. You’re next!!!!!
I just received my final clear to close. Did you call today?
I got through. It’s a waiting game. I just told my realtor and I think he is frustrated but there’s nothing I can do. Waiting on a Clear to Close. I’ll call back Wednesday. I was initially scheduled for 12/9, initial CD had 12/10.
I tried to call again, still getting forwarded. Someone from BOA called my insurance agent about getting whatever they need to close tomorrow. But my file doesn’t say clear to close, so I don’t know. This process is driving me crazy.
No, I keep getting forwarded to member services. I’m going to keep trying. When is your scheduled closing date?
Did you close???
Thank you, I’ll call for conditions Monday morning and ask about the escalation process. Which files qualify and how it works. I was in a backlog this summer when I was requalified for a higher payment. I was waiting from Aug. 15 to Oct. 8. I’m hoping I don’t have to go through this again.
What’s your status? Yes, I call everyday, To see if there are any conditions I can’t see. The office manager said everything is set for 12/10 but I’m not optimistic.
Just for clarification, it can take weeks to close after receiving an initial closing disclosure? I’ve been in the status approved with conditions since 11/22/19 (I think).
Virginia Beach area, we don’t gave an office. We use the Richmond Office or Baltimore.
Thank you guys, I’m almost certain that sellers in my area won’t consider a 60 day closing. I put the offer on this house the first day it was posted and it already had other offers. I just wish there was a way that they process could work smoother. I can say my NACA office has great and responsive. I’ve been working with them since Aug 2018 and they just want to get me closed also. If the seller wasn’t so frustrated, I’d feel better. Who can blame them.
Thank you, my initial date was 12/09 on my initial but my initial contract was for a 30 day closing (11/21/19). Which has been the biggest mistake. The seller wants to me to pay a per diem and I can’t agree to that. Im scared that if this doesn’t work out I’m going to lose the BOA grant because of the ending date, plus I love this house. I’ve been working with NACA since Aug 2018, and I can see the finish line but there are so many hurdles. NACA is new to the area I’m buying and no one is familiar with the process. my case wasn’t escalated.