ChelseaL123

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ChelseaL123

Thank you. I’m so excited for Thursday. 🙂

in reply to: Collections popped up #65469
    ChelseaL123

Ok. It would be wishful thinking to be qualified at my first meeting, but I feel so much better knowing they will take into account that I haven’t had a “late payment”. I will go ahead and take action to get it resolved now. Thank you so much.

in reply to: Collections popped up #65467
    ChelseaL123

Whew,
    Okay so the last missed payment would have been in late 2015. Then it moved to collections with my first contact being Feb 2017. I never responded but they’ve sent so many emails to show the history. So what I’m gathering is that I should just settle and pay the settlement in full like it was never there?

in reply to: Collections popped up #65464
    ChelseaL123

I don’t have a problem with getting it off. I’m more afraid of my 2 years with no late payments and timing being affected. Even if I pay it off, will it reset my qualification time? Will it affect my on time payments record?

in reply to: NACA & Separation #61557
    ChelseaL123

Thank you. We are going to talk about this now. Your advice will allow me to inform him of what could happen. He’s not working against me. We just want to know the best route.

in reply to: NACA & Separation #61555
    ChelseaL123

So what do I need to do? Does he go to my meetings or something? Do I need to get any of his documents? I just want to know what actually needs to be done so I can do it. What do I need to prepare?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)