lilsbety

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Frustrated need help! #62582
    lilsbety

I got my final clear to close on 11/28 yay! Praying all goes well next week.

in reply to: Please HELP no CTC yet #62523
    lilsbety

Did you end up closing. @mcm87

in reply to: Frustrated need help! #62447
    lilsbety

@nelsonrt, yes I’ve had UW since the 15th and I was due to close 11/29 not sure if this will actually happen.

in reply to: Frustrated need help! #62406
    lilsbety

Well MC said emailed me back today and said that for some reason the bank has not set the closing date yet and they have to do another VVOE, I’m not understand why it would take that long since I had UW since 11/15 and the seller is ready to close. Who ultimately decides the closing date?

in reply to: Final CTC .. seller delay of closing #62399
    lilsbety

Hey there! Im currently still waiting to close on my home, but I had a final CTC at one point but since the seller took soooo long they took it back and had to resend paper work.Ive been stuck on UW for about a week. They have to do another VVOE FOR SURE.

in reply to: Frustrated need help! #62395
    lilsbety

Hey @Nelsont thanks for your response. So I. was supposed to close on 10/10 but seller was not ready at that time I had CTC final. The seller took to long and I had to restart the process. I have been UW ctc since Friday and no one even in the mortgage department can help me. I have left several message with escalation and nothing. I did have CD already and all documents are in. There is nothing pending. So they can’t explain what the hold up is from the bank. Don’t they have 48-72 hours for turn around time? its been way longer then that.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)