groy22799

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Refinancing and trying to get payoff… #32033
    groy22799
    Participant

Perfect!! Thanks Tim!!!

in reply to: Home Save Consolidation Question… #31697
    groy22799
    Participant

Ok, I just ran into another snag. My bills have just went up by over $1500 a month due to a custody issue. Is there nothing that NACA can do for me to allow me to consolidate my debt and keep my home? If not, I will most likely have to declare bankruptcy in the near future.

in reply to: Home Save Consolidation Question… #31501
    groy22799
    Participant

Bummer, Tim…I have enough equity in the home to buy my rate down to 2% or lower…plus, with all of my legal issues wrapping up, I could get it all consolidated and move forward with my life.

Rashad, though that is a great idea and it would work, I have a large family (some of which have special needs…5 out of 6) which is the reason I bought this particular home. Selling is not a good option for me or my children. I will just need to find another way to consolidate my legal (related to my kids) debts.

I just thought that I could possibly refinance with NACA to consolidate and buy my rate down low enough that my payment would be similar and I could afford the bills that roll in related to my special needs kids (two intellectually disabled, one dyslexic, one with severe depression issues and one with possible ODD). Being a civil servant, the money is not exactly rolling in. We will see what happens and what I can come up with.

Thanks for the responses, guys.

in reply to: HAND Department… #1872
    groy22799
    Participant

Thanks, Chives! I was able to connect with HAND over e-mail and they have been helping me. I appreciate the info!!

in reply to: HAND Department… #1841
    groy22799
    Participant

Thanks for the reply, Tanya. I can get that far and have written my contractor instructions on how to proceed, but the notes I took when I spoke with the HAND department, initially, are not that good. There is a lot more to getting signed up and submitting the bid, including filling out the spreadsheet correctly. I just wanted to know if there was some written instructions on this process or if there was someone within the HAND department that could walk him through the process. I will continue to try and contact them and see if there is someone that can help him.

in reply to: Approved payment dropped? #1005
    groy22799
    Participant

I have sent you another e-mail on this topic, Tim. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!!

in reply to: Approved payment dropped? #976
    groy22799
    Participant

E-mail on its way. Thanks, Tim!!

in reply to: HELP…Selling Agent doesn’t want to work with NACA. #625
    groy22799
    Participant

I have sent you an e-mail, Tim. Thanks, again!

in reply to: HELP…Selling Agent doesn’t want to work with NACA. #622
    groy22799
    Participant

Thanks, Tim!! I forwarded your response to my Realtor. I worked as a Mortgage Consultant for years and the response the seller gave us just didn’t make sense to me, since I was offering full price and was not asking for concessions. I don’t want to kill any chance of this deal going through, but at the same time, this really doesn’t seem right. If we do report the agent and/or the seller, do you know what usually happens at that point? If I decided to do that instead of trying to sell NACA’s solution to the seller, would that kill my chances of purchasing this property? I am not out to get anyone in trouble, I am just trying to provide the best home for my family. Thanks, again and I will keep you updated on my progress.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)