futurehomeowner15

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    futurehomeowner15
    Participant

@whitknee Oh ok. Well, I’m glad this new MC has started off on the right foot.

in reply to: My Newest Journey #45147
    futurehomeowner15
    Participant

This is awesome news @whitknee. Was it the counselor I recommended you try to obtain? Regardless, it sounds like this one is very proactive. I was hoping you would get qualified at the event but at least the ball is moving forward.

in reply to: Hurricane Florence #44810
    futurehomeowner15
    Participant

I thought about this last night as I was watching the news. This should be an interesting week ahead with NACA….as always.

in reply to: Webfile changes #44778
    futurehomeowner15
    Participant

I should’ve logged into the forum before I responded to what I thought were conditions. I also have the message stating I need to provide two years of employment and three months of bank account information. My employment was just verified on 9/3/18 and I have been at the same employer for 13 years. In an effort to “just give them what they need” I wrote a letter of explanation to my housing counselor stating I have been employed with the same company for 13 years. I also asked why I had to provide bank account information when I supplied proof that I have been with this bank for two years.

I guess they put these two conditions on everyone’s webfile. I’m trying to remain positive but I do not like operating in panic mode. It’s very stressful.

in reply to: Finally NACA Qualified!! #44536
    futurehomeowner15
    Participant

@tkhomes Got it.

in reply to: Finally NACA Qualified!! #44357
    futurehomeowner15
    Participant

@tkhomes I’ve been waiting on your update! Awesome news (Congrats) and yes I am exactly where you are and super nervous. I am meeting with my counselor next week for Credit Access.

I think Credit Access is more stressful than the initial qualification! I was just qualified on 8/1/18 and yet three weeks later I have to submit information that has not changed since 8/1. I understand showing proof of August’s paid rent but the rest of the items I am being asked to complete I had them in my file on 7/30/18 when I was resubmitted. Oh well, I’m doing whatever my counselor asks to do my part! We can do it!! When is your (tentative) closing date?

in reply to: Great MC – May be too good to be true #44187
    futurehomeowner15
    Participant

That’s good news @TryingThisAgain . My MC was fairly new to NACA as well but she informed me her mentor was a seasoned NACA MC. She learned from one the of the best. If I had questions that she could not answer; she walked right over to her mentor and he gave her great advice and tips. Do not be afraid of the newer NACA MC’s. They rock as well!

in reply to: WOAH-Underwriting Conditions #44107
    futurehomeowner15
    Participant

I am going to initiate a chat with Member services to confirm they have my cell phone number and provider. Thank you @whitknee

in reply to: WOAH-Underwriting Conditions #44064
    futurehomeowner15
    Participant

@whitknee. Wow so when you logged into your file you never saw your Action plan loaded? It should be available for you to reference and reprint. Your MC will probably have to generate your Action plan then and add it to your file. That is so strange because the Action Plan is the most important part of the initial meeting. It’s is an easy fix though on your MC’s end.

Yes you can go ahead and pull the 4506-T from the IRS site.

in reply to: WOAH-Underwriting Conditions #44057
    futurehomeowner15
    Participant

@Whitknee I would resend the MC your 4506-T if you still have a copy of it and resend the action plan. It may be something simple that the MC can just pull but try to make it as easy for her as possible.
    My MC would not even submit me without my volunteer portion being complete first. Maybe you should do an LOE to explain the job change but same industry. It may be simple as just putting it in writing although it seems pretty cut and dry to us. Underwriters like extra details.

in reply to: My Journey #44056
    futurehomeowner15
    Participant

@whitknee I do remember that my status was “Pending Qualification” once my MC submitted my file. Conditions came back and the status changed to “Not Qualified- Conditions”. The two conditions were for the MC to correct but I was able to view them. Once my MC updated the conditions my status changed back to “Pending Qualification” and then “Qualified”. I logged into my webfile on average 3-5 times daily and was able to see each change. LOL

in reply to: Finally NACA Qualified!! #44050
    futurehomeowner15
    Participant

Exactly! @whitknee Thank you.

in reply to: Finally NACA Qualified!! #44037
    futurehomeowner15
    Participant

@whitknee Yes. They refused to do any closing costs (for a interest rate buy down)though. 🙁

in reply to: My Journey #43964
    futurehomeowner15
    Participant

@butterfly123 How did you sign up for text alerts? I would love that. I simply logg into my webfile multiple times a day. I am actually ashamed to say how many times I log in and check for update. LOL. I knew I was qualified because I checked my file quite often. 🙂

in reply to: My Journey #43963
    futurehomeowner15
    Participant

@whitknee I am so glad you have been sent to UW. Trust there are more ups and downs with this process. I have been quiet on my end but there are more frustrations in this process after being qualified. The good thing is to keep the bigger picture in mind (our beautiful homes in the end). I look forward to good news from you soon.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)